GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super Bowl Teaser Most Likely to Win!!!

New Orleans +13 (B+7)
    Under 64 (B+7)

I am getting tired of people keep talking about Manning Manning Manning over and over again, and they just forget about Drew Brees who is as good as Manning. Drew Brees and his company will keep the game close if they don't win out right. New Orleans +13 is safe.

3 out of 4 playoff games were over so public seems liking the over now. However, these 4 playoff games were playing indoor. This Super Bowl won't be indoor and won't be their home field. Plus, QBs from both teams should be playing conservatively in the Super Bowl therefore Under total of 64 is safe.

Good luck with your picks, and enjoy watching Super Bowl guys!!!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

COLTS and OVER.........even though it is a worthless teaser.

Just bet the COLTS moneyline and see your bank teller the next morning for a DEPOSIT.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    New Orleans +13 (B+7) Under 64 (B+7) I am getting tired of people keep talking about Manning Manning Manning over and over again, and they just forget about Drew Brees who is as good as Manning. Drew Brees and his company will keep the game close if they don't win out right. New Orleans +13 is safe. 3 out of 4 playoff games were over so public seems liking the over now. However, these 4 playoff games were playing indoor. This Super Bowl won't be indoor and won't be their home field. Plus, QBs from both teams should be playing conservatively in the Super Bowl therefore Under total of 64 is safe. Good luck with your picks, and enjoy watching Super Bowl guys!!!
    Looks the best out of all available teaser combination's

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    COLTS and OVER.........even though it is a worthless teaser.

Just bet the COLTS moneyline and see your bank teller the next morning for a DEPOSIT.
    Fishhead, everyone and their mom and their grand mom all think that Colt will win on the money line that scares the sh*t out of me on the Colts ml. Good luck with you sir

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Looks the best out of all available teaser combination's
    Thanx Paul.

GatorFan

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Woooooooohoooooooooooooooo cashed it. Thanx Saintsssssss
    for giving me a big pay check