rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Normally books will only move off 3 if they're willing to take a position. Public has been all over the Pats but moving to 3.5 would put them at risk of getting sided after they get balancing action on falcons +3.5

But being that this is the game with the largest betting handle of the year, you have to wonder if some books will force the issue here. They've gotten beat up pretty bad by the public all year. This would be the last chance to recoup those losses though they could obviously just as easily get buried even more.

I'm not even going to bother with a side. Strictly betting props and maybe a 1h under

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    What do these bettor's know that these Book's do not know?
    They know that Atlanta is just the better team.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    They know that Atlanta is just the better team.
    ATL could be a better team, but they're a young inexperienced team. Not everything is about matchups in the superbowl. It's about who can keep calm, make plays in the moment. ATL bunch of rooks. Gonna be scared as f if it comes down to a final drive vs. Brady. Gonna shit themselves. Already know I'm not gonna change your mind. Just adding this to the analysis I already have in this thread so I can try and help out others.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Calmness under pressure. We know Brady/Belichick have it.

Matt Ryan, 1st time to the dance, HC 1st time as Big Cheese, will be a factor sometime.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Swierski [said], “So we’re playing a home game and we have 68 points – now it’s not a blowout, but it’s not a particularly close game either. So he [Gronkowski] gets fouled and goes to the free throw line. He hits the first one to get us to 69 and the place goes nuts because he’s playing into it. On his next free throw, he purposely chucks the ball off the backboard and misses so the score would stay at 69 and then runs back on defense pointing at the scoreboard.”

I can`t believe this guy is injured again. Sucks. The only player on the Pats who gets away with highjinks.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Take Atlanta + in the first half and New England - in the 2nd half. Take the Under in the first half and the Over in the 2nd half.
    Points Awarded:

Yazworm91 gave BigdaddyQH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Aaron Hernandez has officially been ruled out again for the Pats.
    Game time decision

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Dan Quinn was the defensive Cordinator on arguably the best defensive squad in the last 10 years the 2014 Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks who put the absolute smack down on the broncos I know Brady is in better shape then manning but my point is you don't just disregard the Atlanta falcons defense and you don't disregard dan Quinn being heavily involved in taking control of this here it's what he knows best...the line says to me please take the -3 but hey I lose just as much as I win but just my 2 cents
    Wow😮

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    LOL Matt Ryan is a better QB than Brady? You'll see what happens to Matt Ryan in the superbowl when he gets pushed off his spots. You just start watching Matt Ryan this year?

ATL has a better defense than New England? Wow. You're going to eat those words. Mark these words. I want them quoted after the superbowl. Want all my analysis quotes. Oh yeah I was on ATL today and said they would beat GB easily...

Goat come own this shit here you were wrong it's ok but your arrogant ass deserves a bump

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    Wow, that's crazy that not one president has attended the SB. Interesting stat.

Oh, and someone will FINALLY double Julio! Pats win by 6. 34-28
    Wow!! Yup, I called that! Lol
    Last edited by Calgunner23; 02-06-17 at 10:58 AM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Take Atlanta + in the first half and New England - in the 2nd half. Take the Under in the first half and the Over in the 2nd half.
    It just does not come any easier that this. That is 6 winning wagers (4 straight, 2 parlays) you are looking at. I could not have made it any easier for you people. If you did not make a fortune on this game, you have only yourselves to blame. This was very easy.

pilebuck13

Good call goat and big daddy

First 1234