44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    plays, picks, tickets whatever you people want to call it

i made this thread mid atlanta/gb game while they were beating the packers a** lol kind of trolling waiting for people to call me a dumba** i repeat this thread is NOT my superbowl pick. lol doesnt have my record in it or anything. wont have an official pick and actual analysis till week of SB.
    Little testy here??? Sorry to bother you. Thought this was a forum. Won't happen again.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Little testy here??? Sorry to bother you. Thought this was a forum. Won't happen again.
    Fake bettors are notoriously on edge most of the time. It is that sociopathic lying that eats away at them.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    me? LOL testy? noo.. why so sensitive?.. you just put quotations around "plays" and im not sure why. i assumed i called it something wrong. & im just clarifying that this is NOT my superbowl pick/thread

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Fake bettors are notoriously on edge most of the time. It is that sociopathic lying that eats away at them.
    LOL just keeps coming back. withers away and slowly pokes his liver-spotted head in here.. pathetic

JayDr3am
    Handi

i kind of wish this ticket was air cause if it loses it will be a big kick in the balls. the ticket is gonna be so big it could pay your rent at the trailer park x6000 over

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    this f*cking idiot makes up the dumbest shit. what "gambling for idiots" books are you reading?.. what chapter are you by now, is it on amazon?. fu*kin schmuck. im leaving this alone or you might get shari91 on me again fuckin P*ssy

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I think the issue is that you blatantly said the Falcons are winning the super bowl. They are beating N.E. Or Pitt. If you get +5 it's as close to an all in play as there is. Now books hang a 3.... What difference does that make when you said Atlanta is winning the Super Bowl?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I think the issue is that you blatantly said the Falcons are winning the super bowl. They are beating N.E. Or Pitt. If you get +5 it's as close to an all in play as there is. Now books hang a 3.... What difference does that make when you said Atlanta is winning the Super Bowl?
    well clearly i wouldnt take the falcons ML??? im saying i would have taken the hypothetical +5 lol but its very far from that. im not going to go b back & forth over something that was hypothetical. forum talk. shootin' the shit. by now you should know the difference between banter and my official plays. this isnt your first time in here.

just answered you're own question guy. i was hypothetically speaking. +5 is a great difference from +3.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 01-24-17 at 09:51 PM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

well clearly i wouldnt take the falcons ML??? im saying i would have taken the hypothetical +5 lol but its very far from that. im not going to go b back & forth over something that was hypothetical. forum talk. shootin' the shit. by now you should know the difference between banter and my official plays. this isnt your first time in here.

just answered you're own question guy. i was hypothetically speaking. +5 is a great difference from +3.
    You didn't hypothetically say Atlanta would WIN the Super Bowl, you said it in no uncertain terms. The line that is set has absolutely nothing to do with your statement that the Falcons will win the Super Bowl. Just sayin.

JayDr3am
    Handi

look what you've done 44 lol all it takes is for one person to get their panties in a bunch and the forum loses it! jk but o hard feelings. i dont see how you could read that as "testy".. you've seen some of my "testy" posts on here before and that wasnt.

cause i wouldnt disrespect you cause you havent disrespected me and if i was ever wrong about something you corrected me instead of bashing me on it. i come in peace

if its any douche bag im snapping at everytime i see him trespass in my thread its maggiethebestdeepthroater.

JayDr3am
    Handi

if im getting +5 on atlanta or more i am pounding them to minced meat. not all in but no doubt the biggest play ive made all year maybe ever
    ^ that sounds hypothetical to me..

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    You didn't hypothetically say Atlanta would WIN the Super Bowl, you said it in no uncertain terms. The line that is set has absolutely nothing to do with your statement that the Falcons will win the Super Bowl. Just sayin.
    ok meader i get it i said falcons would win the superbowl in the thread. but for the lord up above us, i am not taking the falcons ML OR the points lol nothing official yet
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 01-24-17 at 10:50 PM.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22701

Here is my take. The pats it seemed shut down the best receiver in brown. And a very good Rb in Bell. And they they seem to play 15 little white receivers on every play Running all over the field. Atlanta D won't touch Brady. The pats will stop the slant that the pack couldn't

Fatal1ty
    Fatal1ty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

The play will either be Atl +9.5 O 52 teaser or Pats ML.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal1ty View Post
    The play will either be Atl +9.5 O 52 teaser or Pats ML.
    i like the idea of this

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Falcons +3.5 or Pats ML... so much value in both

JayDr3am
    Handi

First 12