RetiredinPunta
    RetiredinPunta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

NFL: Best way to win after wildcard weekend....

Fade all wild card winners blindly, except the Giants/Greenbay winner. Giants/Greenbay winner will face dallas and that game will need some capping to breakdown possibilities.

Other wild card winners beat up crappy teams full of injuries. Seattle beat up very bad detroit team with injured qb. Houston beat up oaklands with first time NFL qb. Oakland also had some key injuries in the offensive line up. Pittsburgh beat up another back up QB.

Fading Seattle, Pittsburgh and Houston in the next week should go 2-1 or 3-0 against the spread. If the the opponent is dog, take them on the moneyline.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Blanket the next round?. I capped each game in wild card. 3-0 so far. 2 posted across the street. Proly cap each game next round also.

RetiredinPunta

You don't need to cap. Wildcard winners will be over valued after beating up garbage injured teams. Pittsburgh, Houston and Seattle will most likely lose straight up and against the spread.

Longwood20
    Longwood20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredinPunta View Post
    Fade all wild card winners blindly, except the Giants/Greenbay winner. Giants/Greenbay winner will face dallas and that game will need some capping to breakdown possibilities.

Other wild card winners beat up crappy teams full of injuries. Seattle beat up very bad detroit team with injured qb. Houston beat up oaklands with first time NFL qb. Oakland also had some key injuries in the offensive line up. Pittsburgh beat up another back up QB.

Fading Seattle, Pittsburgh and Houston in the next week should go 2-1 or 3-0 against the spread. If the the opponent is dog, take them on the moneyline.
    Light your cash on fire. Wildcard winners carry tons of momentum into the next round. Go back and look at the history. This dudes a clown

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Pitt loses, Houston of course loses, do they cover? Who the hell knows. Seattle maybe, I like under 51.5ish or whatever it gets to

RetiredinPunta

Quote Originally Posted by Longwood20 View Post
    Light your cash on fire. Wildcard winners carry tons of momentum into the next round. Go back and look at the history. This dudes a clown
    when in history were the opponents with first time qbs and injuries. This year its different.
    Last edited by RetiredinPunta; 01-08-17 at 09:29 PM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Longwood20 View Post
    I think you should go back and look at history. Youre not even close to right

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

They announce on tv that gb-nyg had play each other 5 times. That the winner has always gone to championship game. But I don't know how many times they met in the first round.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

So the Wildcard winners drew soft opponents, so what? They played what fate put in front of them and handled business. I don't think blindly fading all of them is guaranteed anything. You say they are "overvalued" yet the lines don't suggest as much.

If Seattle is overvalued, what should the line be, Falcons -7?

If Houston is overvalued, what should the line be, Patriots -18?

If Pitt is overvalued, what should the line be, Chiefs -3.5?

You're just gonna have to cap the games individually like you would any other week. I really don't see any distinct overvaluing of wildcard winners heading into the divisional round.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

best take dallas

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So the Wildcard winners drew soft opponents, so what? They played what fate put in front of them and handled business. I don't think blindly fading all of them is guaranteed anything. You say they are "overvalued" yet the lines don't suggest as much.

If Seattle is overvalued, what should the line be, Falcons -7?

If Houston is overvalued, what should the line be, Patriots -18?

If Pitt is overvalued, what should the line be, Chiefs -3.5?

You're just gonna have to cap the games individually like you would any other week. I really don't see any distinct overvaluing of wildcard winners heading into the divisional round.
    This. Unless hella statistical data was presented. And even then. Proly a pass