Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

New York Giants Over 19.5 (-125)

Weather won't be a factor. Pittsburgh is actually just as cold today as Lambeau.
    The field is heated to warm grass, everyone has heat wraps, heat cushions, and
    space heaters.. precipitation is what matters, and there won't be any.
    There will be very little wind also. Less than 8-10 mph, not a factor.

Given the Giants strong rush D and Green Bay's lack of valid RB options,
    expect Rodgers to throw a lot, Cobb will be in there.

Giants are going to have to put up quite a few points to win this.
    The passing game is their best option. Although Eli can run hot and cold
    he often does that in the same game, and is almost never cold the whole game,
    so I expect some high-yardage plays. With CB Quinten Rollins out for the Packers,
    and CB Damarious Randall to play with a bothersome knee (questionable, now
    probable) i.e. certain. Other CB options Dorleant, Shields and Goodson all on the IR,
    New York is ready to exploit the depleted backfield of Green Bay.

Morgan Burnett (S) is not going to be able to cover the field, Ben McAdoo will
    have plenty of ability to create holes. He spent 7 years in Green Bay, and knows
    what to do at Lambeau. Eli will confuse the Packer defense. He has so much experience.
    All his target options are healthy and talented. McAdoo will shuffle 2-3 running backs
    to keep the Packers on their toes, the Packers will try very hard to protect against
    the long ball, leaving gaping holes at mid-range, especially near the sidelines.
    Like I said, if Burnett or Evans try to help out too much in the lanes, they open
    up the middle for Eli to hit his tight end. Odell Beckham will be a big distraction and
    get right into the heads of this patchwork Packer backfield. As a target or decoy, and
    as a mental instigator he is a tremendous asset, as is Victor Cruz who knows hundreds
    of routes with Manning with no second-thought, no hesitation.

Giants have about a 55% chance of winning this game. A problem we could encounter
    is that we can't rely on the officials not to keep Aaron Rodgers in the game up to the
    last possession. I have to expect the Giants defense to be penalized. This makes me
    shirk off too much money line Giants. I will take some, but the primary bet will be
    Giants Over 19.5 team total (-125).

Player props will be priced high on the Giants offense in the passing department.
    Therefore, with the fresh RB options, Eli's experience and Packers vulnerabilities
    on a depleted roster, we expect more red zone success than normally. Low wind
    will also help with the field goals, and the Giants shouldn't have many problems
    getting into field goal range on a large number of drives.

2x Giants (190)
    6x Giants Over 19.5 (-125)
    Last edited by Snowball; 01-08-17 at 11:52 AM.

Snowball

Snowball

add:
    2x Eli Manning Over 259.5 yards (-115)