vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

Dolphins...

Guys, I know that a lot of you have made money on the phins this year just like me. However, I'm concerned about tomorrow. They are now getting 12. My gut says hell no pitt gonna smash em and my heart says hell thats a lot a points. What y'all think?!

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

Curb stopped

vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

Slept on it and gonna fire away on Pitt.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by vinndy View Post
    Guys, I know that a lot of you have made money on the phins this year just like me. However, I'm concerned about tomorrow. They are now getting 12. My gut says hell no pitt gonna smash em and my heart says hell thats a lot a points. What y'all think?!
    If you picture it like baseball, it's only 2 scores. So 2-0 is not a lot to ask for.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Pittsburgh doesn't have a defense. I could see them up 14-17 late and Miami gets a garbage score. I suppose the question becomes if Matt Moore can do his best Stafford impression and pull off the cover.

Of course, I think Miami's good enough to stick around in this game for a while, but only if the running game is extraordinary.

adrenalinerush
    adrenalinerush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7904

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    If you picture it like baseball, it's only 2 scores. So 2-0 is not a lot to ask for.
    Ah, true, but what if the Dolphins kick a FG in the top of the ninth?

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Matt Moore has some ability. That blowout to the Patriots was about to actually be a game. Miami driving to cut it to 6 and fumbles inside the 10. Instead of 27-21 it turns into 35-14. I like Pitt at home, which anyone who has Ben on their fantasy teams knows, he is a different player at home. Just seems like this game is destined to be backdoored under 10-11.