PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

MSG to BIGDADDYQH

Once again he has physically threatened me via private msg. My challenge to him is a contest of picks and loser leaves SBR FOR GOOD.

I know he won't be man enough to except because SBR ALL HE HAS. HE IS A BROKE DIKKK LOSER DRINKING AWAY AT AMERICAN LEGION

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Mods Ban posters who use threats of violence he needs ta go

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Maybe you should buy him a drink so he can keep his mouth shut, and stop stick his nose in other people's business.....

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

American legion drinking is weak

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by winitall View Post
    Maybe you should buy him a drink so he can keep his mouth shut, and stop stick his nose in other people's business.....
    That's the worse thing you can do for Alcoholism.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Maybe you guys should be the pre-fight before soulja boy and chris brown! Let me hit up Floyd...
    Points Awarded:

Calgunner23 gave readytowinem 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    He says friends with Mod named Shari I think. I can run him out on a pick competition like I did Electrons

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5417

O/U 37.23% wins this contest??

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Maybe you guys should be the pre-fight before soulja boy and chris brown! Let me hit up Floyd...
    The guy is 70 years old. He wouldn't last one maybe two of my pounches.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Yep

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    The Dumb F**k does not even know how to spell punches. Let me be blunt. If you dare attempted to fight me, you would not survive. Been there, done that. You have not. I am NOT 70, as you claim that I am. How many people have you killed big mouth? Now as far as a contest is concerned, the College season is over. You lost your worthless arse going 1-10-1 in your last 12 bowl plays. My posted College Bowl record was 8-4. You ARE going to leave SBR for good shortly. You just do not know it yet. And by the way, I did NOT threaten you. Just what did I say did you take as a threat? And I see that you have to tell everyone in here that I allegedly threaten you. Just like a little girl telling her mommy. You are a wuss and a big time loser. This moron challenges me to a College Football Contest contest with one game left in the season. Is it that time of the month for you? Now go back to mommy and ask if you can go outside and play.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The Dumb F**k does not even know how to spell punches. Let me be blunt. If you dare attempted to fight me, you would not survive. Been there, done that. You have not. I am NOT 70, as you claim that I am. How many people have you killed big mouth? Now as far as a contest is concerned, the College season is over. You lost your worthless arse going 1-10-1 in your last 12 bowl plays. My posted College Bowl record was 8-4. You ARE going to leave SBR for good shortly. You just do not know it yet. And by the way, I did NOT threaten you. Just what did I say did you take as a threat? And I see that you have to tell everyone in here that I allegedly threaten you. Just like a little girl telling her mommy. You are a wuss and a big time loser. This moron challenges me to a College Football Contest contest with one game left in the season. Is it that time of the month for you? Now go back to mommy and ask if you can go outside and play.
    Barry anytime on pick competition. Basketball is in full swing. I'm ready to handicap you out of SBR. Since you say I'm so bad come on big guy.

PhattDaddy204

Below is one of your many threats you sent. Hey I'm a big boy just calling you out for pick competition.

Quote from Barry

"A word of advice. You really should not mouth off about people you know nothing about. It can be bad for your health."

PhattDaddy204

Below is another one of many PM threats. I want the forum to kick you out.

Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH
    You are full of shit. You are nothing but a loser who has to try and act like Mr. Macho in here. You are incapable of making picks on your own.

As far as your gun is concerned, If I EVER see you carrying a gun in a threatening position, I can, and will shoot you dead. You will never get a shot off. I am a much better shot than you, and I have the experts badges to prove it. I can do that. The Federal Government says so. Do you understand? You are messing with someone you know NOTHING about. This is how people like you get the caca kicked out of them. If you are dumb enough to ever set foot in California, and I find out about it, I will have you picked up and placed in the home of happy for 72 hours minimum.

Now I do NOT want to hear from you again. You have a wager with Electron. That should be the only wager you should worry about. Go on with your worthless life, you rooster sucker.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

PD, why don't you block him? Looks like he isn't going to man up and get in a contest with you. Most people that trash talk on the web like he does never put their $ where their mouth is

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    PD, why don't you block him? Looks like he isn't going to man up and get in a contest with you. Most people that trash talk on the web like he does never put their $ where their mouth is
    This is true. I didn't know you could block someone. How do you make this happen?

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

I aspire to be more chill at age 70. This guy definitely motivates me

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

This is true. I didn't know you could block someone. How do you make this happen?
    Go to "Settings", and on the left under "MyAccount" go to "Edit ignore List" and type in username...enjoy!

Who you got for late game tonight? GL!

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Hahaha

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    Go to "Settings", and on the left under "MyAccount" go to "Edit ignore List" and type in username...enjoy!

Who you got for late game tonight? GL!
    Love this feature. Got him blocked and now I don't have to look at his post.

Cool
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Calgunner23

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Love this feature. Got him blocked and now I don't have to look at his post.

Cool
    It is not that simple. Obviously BDQH has high level connections in all areas. Soon the NSA will be giving him your personal information so he can monitor and contact you anytime he wants. Did you think you were dealing with some loser who is mentally disturbed with psychotic grandiose delusions of himself???

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    It is not that simple. Obviously BDQH has high level connections in all areas. Soon the NSA will be giving him your personal information so he can monitor and contact you anytime he wants. Did you think you were dealing with some loser who is mentally disturbed with psychotic grandiose delusions of himself???
    LOL

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200