DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

They play for pay, and i pick for the kick

After two weeks of work bouncing the stats around , my decision has been made, this was the difference between possibly the greatest Q.B of all time if manning has a superbowl year and a couple more in the next three . He will be consided the best by most but he needs the fifth ring. of course we are talking subjective, and having some fun , I am not a pro these posts are fun take my comments more as free advise and leave it at that. When breaking down this game we must first look at Manning he is the smartest Q.B.; I've seen him break down defensive systems like no other.The Patriots were playing man on man on one side and the other side they were rotating their defense trying to disquise a safety blitz he picked it up three times and gained over fifteen yards each play. He's playing in Miami where he has played well before and no heavy winds no problem. The Colts as a team are considered a bit undersized , on both offense and defensive positions, yet they have a team that plays well against teams who liked to design plays outside their tackles. As everyone knows they have the firepower to score in minutes per touchdown I guess we could say they have big strike potential ,In my opinion you will see them unleash some new plays , look for a few screens to escape that big powerful line and this will also stop New Orleans from putting down their heads and attack wthout hesitation.As all great games this is no difference from any other it will be decided in the trenches. Manning will release at least 6 plays on curl outs with pinpoint accuracy. Now what can possibly stop all this from happening New Orleans defense are not only huge they have great quickness ,and very well conditioned Manning archilles tendon is making him move his feet and patting the ball looking for someone who is opened, very simply if you can upset his rhythm he will unravel it seldom happens, but when it does he is a different guy. he has the ability to release his pass in 2.5 seconds, if he walks to the sideline talking to himself you have done your job. New Orleans on offense can pass and run with the ball. Drew has a powerful arm and is extremly dangerous on post patterns ,they run screens, and draw plays with that powerful team they often break through the line and the team is good for over 30 yds. Here is what matters in this game. New orleans must do to things to be a sucess they must keep scoring play for play with the colts to stay in this game they can not go down by two touchdowns and play catch up with the Colts and in my opinion they need to get off to a fast start ,these two strategys will shock the Colts. This is the hard part because it depends who can carry out and have success with their battle plan. I WILL GO WITH THE COLTS TO WIN and the over at 57. IF THE LINE IS SIX OR OVER I will go with New Orleans. I truly wish all on SBR to win and have a great Superbowl . As the saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.lol GL

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Why wager Dom? If you are taking the Colts at -5.5, but will swing over to the Saints if the line goes to 6, you have no faith in your wager at all. A half point should make no difference on who you are wagering on. I think that you just want to be on some team to have action. As I said, the line is going back up. 5.5 at the Hilton now. BoMutt will give you 6. Other offshore books will give 4.5. All of these mumbers are meaningless. By moving the line between 4.5 and 6, Vegas generates a false notion that the sharps are moving in one direction or the other, so Joe Pub will get down on the game.

We are watching the line very closely. We have Indy -4, but if the line goes to -6.5, we will spend the 10% and take New Orleans at 7, giving us a decent middle. I'm in the odd position of having some money on the Colts, but rooting for the Saints.

Good Luck no matter which way you go on this.

DOMINATER

big guy you are right i have no confidence, in the bet not only that i wrote a post about theat indy should be a 10 point favorite because they should be undefeated, i think i over anaylized and all iam is confused . whats your feelings big man

DOMINATER

New orleans winner of the superbowl 2010

[quote=DOMINATER;3125825]After two weeks of work bouncing the stats around , my decision has been made, this was the difference between possibly the greatest Q.B of all time if manning has a superbowl year and a couple more in the next three . He will be consided the best by most but he needs the fifth ring. of course we are talking subjective, and having some fun , I am not a pro these posts are fun take my comments more as free advise and leave it at that. When breaking down this game we must first look at Manning he is the smartest Q.B.; I've seen him break down defensive systems like no other.The Patriots were playing man on man on one side and the other side they were rotating their defense trying to disquise a safety blitz he picked it up three times and gained over fifteen yards each play. He's playing in Miami where he has played well before and no heavy winds no problem. The Colts as a team are considered a bit undersized , on both offense and defensive positions, yet they have a team that plays well against teams who liked to design plays outside their tackles. As everyone knows they have the firepower to score in minutes per touchdown I guess we could say they have big strike potential ,In my opinion you will see them unleash some new plays , look for a few screens to escape that big powerful line and this will also stop New Orleans from putting down their heads and attack wthout hesitation.As all great games this is no difference from any other it will be decided in the trenches. Manning will release at least 6 plays on curl outs with pinpoint accuracy. Now what can possibly stop all this from happening New Orleans defense are not only huge they have great quickness ,and very well conditioned Manning archilles tendon is making him move his feet and patting the ball looking for someone who is opened, very simply if you can upset his rhythm he will unravel it seldom happens, but when it does he is a different guy. he has the ability to release his pass in 2.5 seconds, if he walks to the sideline talking to himself you have done your job. New Orleans on offense can pass and run with the ball. Drew has a powerful arm and is extremly dangerous on post patterns ,they run screens, and draw plays with that powerful team they often break through the line and the team is good for over 30 yds. Here is what matters in this game. New orleans must do to things to be a sucess they must keep scoring play for play with the colts to stay in this game they can not go down by two touchdowns and play catch up with the Colts and in my opinion they need to get off to a fast start ,these two strategys will shock the Colts. This is the hard part because it depends who can carry out and have success with their battle plan. I WILL GO WITH THE COLTS TO WIN and the over at 57. IF THE LINE IS SIX OR OVER I will go with New Orleans. I truly wish all on SBR to win and have a great Superbowl . As the saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.lol GL[/qu THIS IS WHAT I FELT ON THE 6 OF FEB