esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGambler View Post
    Lost QBs to same injury, fade time?
    Denver and Houston have nothing to play for

sedwards86
    sedwards86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Your user name speaks for itself with logic like this. Don't think I'm saying that both teams won't lose. Just understand that making bets based off logic like this will not help you become a profitable gambler. If you go for it, good luck. Broncos could rally for Kubiak and I'm not sure the Texans will try too much. You may stand a chance.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by sedwards86 View Post
    Your user name speaks for itself with logic like this. Don't think I'm saying that both teams won't lose. Just understand that making bets based off logic like this will not help you become a profitable gambler. If you go for it, good luck. Broncos could rally for Kubiak and I'm not sure the Texans will try too much. You may stand a chance.
    was just gonna post this

kubs last gm angle in play

esulima

Quote Originally Posted by sedwards86 View Post
    I'm not betting them I was just saying duh and what does user name have to do with anything really !!!!! If your so good make 3 picks and all make 3 and see who does better here are my picks Cincinnati / jags / under bears. Best of luck to you sedtoad

esulima

Quote Originally Posted by esulima View Post
    I'm not betting them I was just saying duh and what does user name have to do with anything really !!!!! If your so good make 3 picks and all make 3 and see who does better here are my picks Cincinnati / jags / under bears. Best of luck to you sedtoad
    Lines are cinn +1.5 /jags +5.5 /bears under 44

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Love Houston. QB change for a playoff team, they will be playing to win because they need to get confidence going with the offense.

sedwards86
    sedwards86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Why so serious? I was just trying to offer words of wisdom. I want to see you (and everyone) to do well.
    I'm guessing your logic for Cincy and Jacksonville is that their opponents are "contenders" who have now been eliminated, therefore they won't try today. I'm tempted to fade all three of those picks, being honest.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Done losing fading the raiders... Houston hasn't lost a divisional game and now no mariota. Just because a team has nothing to play for doesn't mean they're a lock to lose