RetiredinPunta
    RetiredinPunta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

NFL: Can someone help me understand....

I read this in a site...

The Bucs not only need to beat the Panthers to gain their first playoff berth since 2007, but also need wins by the Lions, Titans, Colts, Eagles and 49ers and Washington's second tie of the season. They have no one to blame but themselves for their dire situation after dropping back-to-back games

Why Titans and Colts are listed there? They are not even in the same conference. Also, why 49ers and eagles? How do those teams have influence on tampa's play offs?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

it all deals with tie breakers, wins against a common team, point differential, strength of schedule, division record, conference record....a fukking headache to think about it really

and the Titans/Colts come into play due them each playing the Lions and Packers with the Titans beating both and the Colts beating the packers....crazy math really
    Last edited by Booya711; 12-30-16 at 11:32 AM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I'm sitting on a Bucs futures bet too. I was looking to hedge once they got in the playoffs...

NFL Futures - NFL Super Bowl 51 - Odds to Win - Superbowl 51 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers +9300