BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Why Do Guys Insist on Making Arseholes Out Of Themselves.

"Back the fkn truck up and take the Giants tonight... My local currently has Giants -1.5 @115 and ML @-120, at that price max bet the ML...

Books are giving out free money tonight boys, Wentz throws 3 picks tonight vs. the giants D."

That stupid thread was posted by Fire in the hole. What is your fu**ing problem? Why are you acting like you know what you are doing when you do not know caca? You are just like the majority of arseholes in here who love to boast, but do not have a pot to pee in.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

You should know. No more Fox News and posting at the same time. Trump has your blood pressure down but you still can't handle it.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8442

who won?

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    "Back the fkn truck up and take the Giants tonight... My local currently has Giants -1.5 @115 and ML @-120, at that price max bet the ML...

Books are giving out free money tonight boys, Wentz throws 3 picks tonight vs. the giants D."

That stupid thread was posted by Fire in the hole. What is your fu**ing problem? Why are you acting like you know what you are doing when you do not know caca? You are just like the majority of arseholes in here who love to boast, but do not have a pot to pee in.
    Guy is Nuts grab them. He lost his ss money on Giants.

DAMMMM

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Giants fan checking in.. we're all allowed one emotional bet a year.. hopefully we all have the conventional wisdom to bet accordingly so that even if we are wrong (which I was) we can recover (which I did.. S/O to navy for covering)..

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Giants fan checking in.. we're all allowed one emotional bet a year.. hopefully we all have the conventional wisdom to bet accordingly so that even if we are wrong (which I was) we can recover (which I did.. S/O to navy for covering)..
    Yeah but this clown constant loser in NFL. Best fade on forum

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Yeah but this clown constant loser in NFL. Best fade on forum
    Noted... lol and the more I think about how I liked colts +3.5 the more I remember how raider games are officiated. Laying off that one

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    You should know. No more Fox News and posting at the same time. Trump has your blood pressure down but you still can't handle it.
    Who just brought up fox news during a post about a NFl game?

PhattDaddy204

Where are your NFL fades BIGDADDYQH?

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Pot to pee in???
    This coming from a guy who lives in a 2 bedroom shithole that cost 5 figures !!! Lol, talk about talking "caca"... Barry just give it a rest already...

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
    Pot to pee in???
    This coming from a guy who lives in a 2 bedroom shithole that cost 5 figures !!! Lol, talk about talking "caca"... Barry just give it a rest already...
    LOL

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Who just brought up fox news during a post about a NFl game?
    It was not a post about an NFL game. It was a post about a post. BigDaddyNoIQ gets riled up when he watches Fox News, which is all he watches, and posts at the same time. Obama almost did him in.

PhattDaddy204

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    It was not a post about an NFL game. It was a post about a post. BigDaddyNoIQ gets riled up when he watches Fox News, which is all he watches, and posts at the same time. Obama almost did him in.
    Dammm

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    who won?
    Game was canceled