finfan88
    finfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8020

Fins +4 vs Bills... No respect

Fins r on a roll..... Need to win for playoff wildcard.... And Bills talking bout firing coach and thinking bout getting on with there offseason vacation and getting the hell out of Buffalo. I'm all over this. Then again I am a homer. Go Fins.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

I am a massive dolphins fan myself but the dolphins have trouble stopping the run and that is the main are offense of bills strength (I think they are the best Rushing team at home in the entire league!) if the dolphins can stop they win.....but yes I do agree bills -4 s no respect I think the line should be bills -1
    Last edited by aston; 12-20-16 at 01:04 AM.

finfan88

I agree...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Line is definitely suspect on surface. Two very "flaky" teams but certainly Phins have been better than Buff 2h of this season. Is there a more of an issue with Tannehill injury possibly? Line definitely seems a bit a high I was thinking -1 up to -2.5 on highest end for opener. Scary gm to bet even if your a Phins fan you know how "flaky" both these teams are going back decades lol. Might consider Miami in a tease getting more but otherwise I would lay off myself. Bol Fin fans!

finfan88

​Respect!!!!!!