nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Reality in life today.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Reports are saying he was about to sign with the Vikings ... ouch.

If what the eye witnesses said is true, the cracker that shot him should will go away for the rest of his life. penetrating brutal.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Terrytown and the rest of the West Bank, especially Marrero and Harvey, have become cess pools like the 7th ward, central city, NO EAST, etc. Hell, 10 people were shot at the same time on bourbon and canal Saturday night in the French quarter after the Bayou classic. 40 police officers patrolling that exact area but the thugs didn't care. 1 person died and the thugs got away. They were shooting at each other, everyone who got shot was an innocent random bystander
    i've had guns in my face in the quarters as well, was pretty surprised i didn't get shot that night..didn't understand what stopped it then, do now... moving on.

It's not like back in the day (was murder capital of the world in 90s) ...but still hints of not having any sense of care, but the thing about the west bank is... they're poor mostly, but not in the project or nothing ...just a special kind of ignorant ... white, black, all the like ...ignorant

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Take your average iq and go fukk yourelf. You support a racist president that is overtly in the process of fukking you over and your cheering him on like a good lil bitch
    I have an average IQ? Yet, your grammar is terrible. Your anger is showing. Grow up. You are a joke, and have continuously proven that recently. Yet, you are probably older than me. Trump is your President. We all have opportunities. Trump isn't racist, nor am I. Though, I know that will never make it through that below average IQ brain of yours.

RIP to Joe, and prayers to his family, and friends.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Take your average iq and go fukk yourelf. You support a racist president that is overtly in the process of fukking you over and your cheering him on like a good lil bitch
    Take your meds and shut the fuk up.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Kraken trying to talk down to anyone, let alone someone that could talk circles around him, is rich.

Biggest joke poster on here. At least bbq somewhat knows football while being a world class douchebag.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ban guns

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

TMZ reported that gasser was just released from custody without being charged.
    Thats TMZ though.

Shouldda stayed in Saskatchewan

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Looks like Krak might have right this time

jjgold

seems like more to the story now

Why was guy released?

He never left the scene and turned his gun in after killing

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Looks like everyone in this thread jump to conclusions I bit too soon...crazy how some of you guys might end up on a jury, kind of scary...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Looks like everyone in this thread jump to conclusions I bit too soon...crazy how some of you guys might end up on a jury, kind of scary...

wonder what happened though... everybody had nothing bad to say about McKnight ... i still stand by my assumption, terry town... west bank, sigh...

jjgold

he still might get arrested

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    i've had guns in my face in the quarters as well, was pretty surprised i didn't get shot that night..didn't understand what stopped it then, do now... moving on.

It's not like back in the day (was murder capital of the world in 90s) ...but still hints of not having any sense of care, but the thing about the west bank is... they're poor mostly, but not in the project or nothing ...just a special kind of ignorant ... white, black, all the like ...ignorant
    Wasn't there a big mass shooting over Thanksgiving on Bourbon as well?

Kermit

Supposed to be some type of press conference about this at 1 P.M. est

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Wasn't there a big mass shooting over Thanksgiving on Bourbon as well?
    Yea, think one died like ten injured ...wasn't the first big shooting like that on bourbon and won't be the last... but i wouldn't clarify this as a " mass shooting ", these people weren't targets, they were caught in the line of fire between rivals ...

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    TMZ reported that gasser was just released from custody without being charged.
    Thats TMZ though.

Shouldda stayed in Saskatchewan
    That shit ain't happening on the mean streets of Regina Jay.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

perp doesn't look like he's in his 50's at all.... late twenties maybe..... if that's him on the ground next to the car.... young 54, for sure

just goes to show you that you better be careful in road rage scenarios..... never know what the other guy might be packin'.....

as for charges, if this wasn't a former nfl player, perp might walk on self defense, depending on what happened in the incident.....

a guy in austin walked after shooting an unarmed man who confronted him in a road rage incident.... guy was bigger than the shooter, and had begun kicking the shooters ass, so shooter shot him during the ass-beating.....

ruled self-defense, which -- at least in texas -- does not require the other person to be armed.....

pretty sure this guy gets charged for killing McKnight.... no report of there even being a physical altercation prior to the shooter shooting him....

Kermit

Just because he was released doesn't mean he won't get charged with anything. Different law organizations around the country handle shootings/stabbings differently. A few years ago, there was a black guy who stabbed his white girlfriend to death in a carwash and he was on the run for about a week until they finally caught him. He got released and was walking the streets before they gathered all of the evidence and charged him and finally put him away.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah man,crazy stuff,is this common occurrence in New Orleans.
    New orleans is a major drug port for heroin and cocaine

Kermit

Reading through the comments from various articles, according to people that live there, it looks like there is definitely more to this story that is going to come out. I guess we'll find out shortly.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post

wonder what happened though... everybody had nothing bad to say about McKnight ... i still stand by my assumption, terry town... west bank, sigh...
    A lot of people say good things about people that are guilty as fk...you know that lol...and I'm not saying the guy who shot him is innocent, I just don't judge anyone unless I was there and witnessed the event, and even then I could be wrong about what happened and who was the guilty party...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    That shit ain't happening on the mean streets of Regina Jay.
    Nope. He would da taken a snowball in the head or a very harsh , but polite criticism.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I spend all time in new orleans in the Garden District and the Quarter, Harrahs' and the adjacent Hilton, which houses Drago's and the best charbroiled oysters on the half shell ever....

all the shit round new orleans can get you killed real quick.... don't get too far off Bourbon if you're fukkin' around in the quarter, and you should be fine.... even a few blocks off the beaten path, someone could decide to stick you up real quick.....

here's a good travel guide:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-02-16 at 12:05 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    A lot of people say good things about people that are guilty as fk...you know that lol...and I'm not saying the guy who shot him is innocent, I just don't judge anyone unless I was there and witnessed the event, and even then I could be wrong about what happened and who was the guilty party...
    True, but just to look at this kid... he doesn't look like the type looking for trouble.. then again, it's road rage stuff, anybody can say anything ... and from what i hear this older guy was a loner who moved into the neighborhood to watch his dad ...who passed last year. Man, people need to drop their stress levels on the road, it ain't that serious... i see people rushing to get to a red light, calm down already...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Maps pretty accurate ..lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

They'll end up re-arresting him once they come up with a charge. It is pretty maddening that they let him go but that's the law.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

At least he was released.
    If he were black he wouldn't have made it to booking.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Wow just read the story RIP McKnight sounds like a case of unjustifiable homicide from what I've read. Guessing or hoping an arrest will be made soon. I assume they are just gathering all info and talking to witnesses before bringing a charge. No DA in their right mind would let this slip without a concrete reason.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oh shit somehow overlooked the part where shooter apparently stood over McKnight while laying on ground after being shot and said "I told you not to fukk with me" prior to firing fatal shot into a wounded unarmed man. If that's true string that mutherfukker up and let the bruthas in prison rip him to shreds. Wtf is wrong with people?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

He was the last good kick returner for the jets had some good moments. Rip

Kermit

Just watched an interview with a black guy who was behind them. He said McKnight cut in front of the guy and they both got out and started screaming at each other and then he heard several gunshots. Dude is definitely going to get charged.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah fact he stood over him after initial shooting uttered some pretty ominous words (presumably according to witnesses) means he's fukked. That final shot probably sealed his fate and they will go for a Murder 1 is what I would assume instead of a weaker manslaughter case.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

Why did the shooter get released from custody?

First 12345 ... Last