pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    They'll just say oops are bad and thatll be it.
    Well at least O'brain waited to challenge this and challenge the 4th and inches. He was in on it as well. I wonder what his payout was?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

Quote Originally Posted by pboozer57 View Post
    Well at least O'brain waited to challenge this and challenge the 4th and inches. He was in on it as well. I wonder what his payout was?
    Yeah I don't know man,colour of money trumps everything.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

remember that one play in 1st H when HOU running back clearly rolled over a linebacker and obviously got a 1st down but no challenge?

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by trillz View Post
    How about the Hopkins would have been touchdown where the ref said he stepped out of bounds when clearly he didnt.. I agree houstin is chit and probably didnt deserve to win but they got hosed and the refs gift wrapped the win for oakland
    It was the same sideline ref all night. He would have the worst angle possible and move the ball back. Called Hopkins out ect ect ect...

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

It was the same sideline ref all night. He would have the worst angle possible and move the ball back. Called Hopkins out ect ect ect...
    Didnt even have a side on this game.. think raiders are the better team, but houston didnt have a chance with some of the calls that went against them

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Game was a joke fuk the NFL if you don't think the refs influenced this game your high as shit

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I know. Hard to explain.
    Giant, come on, you're a smart guy.
    Very easy to explain, the fix was in.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Fixed.

Fixed.

Rigged.

Fixed.

The End.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

muffmoolah
    muffmoolah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1273

First NFL game I have watched in a long time. This was sad to watch for the international market, I don't really think this is the product the NFL wants to advertise to the International markets. The entire game was altered by the refs from the first quarter with the out of bounds whistle. Is that the proper procedure when you believe somebody may or may not have stepped out just immediately blow the whistle? I am going to take another long break for NFL again and leave it to the grade school kids and blue collar workers to enjoy.

muffmoolah

And btw you grown men arguing the outcome of these entertainment games are not altered grow up. It is not a conspiracy its billions of dollars of entertaiment revenue.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Reminded me of a redskins vs eagles game a few years ago at fed ex field

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Fixed.

Fixed.

Rigged.

Fixed.

The End.
    This.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Fixed.

Fixed

Rigged.

Fixed.

The End.
    Just need to be on the right side of the ride. Been there many times. It sucks but happens almost every game

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

The worst was GB vs Seattle on MNF

Hail Mary

muffmoolah

Did anyone else see Osweiler getting painted up like Aleppo sweet spot by that military grade laser? MY LORD

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Fixed.

Fixed.

Rigged.

Fixed.

The End.
    What makes you say that?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    The worst was GB vs Seattle on MNF

Hail Mary
    I lost on that one too. No more gambling on MNF games. The books can SMC on those fixed games.

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I lost on that one too. No more gambling on MNF games. The books can SMC on those fixed games.
    Snf and mnf

WNT

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

MEXICO CITY -- Houston Texans quarterback Brock Osweiler said a green laser that was shined onto the field and into his eyes during the Texans' 27-20 loss to the Oakland Raiders in Mexico City was "very distracting."

Throughout the game, someone in the stadium shined what appeared to be a green laser pointer on the field when the Texans were on offense.

Coach Bill O'Brien was muted but clearly less than pleased with the officiating in the Texans' 27-20 loss Monday night to the Raiders in Mexico City.
    Brock Osweiler shows improvement, but Texans still have work to do

After hanging with the Raiders through three quarters, the Texans came undone in the fourth on Monday night in Mexico City.

"I'm still gathering information on what exactly took place, but all I know at this point is, when we were out there on the field on offense, there were multiple times I saw a green laser coming from the stands," Osweiler said. "There were a couple of times it definitely hit me in the eye. And it was very noticeable."

Osweiler refused to say the laser was "the difference-maker" in the game, but he said, "Certainly, having a laser zoomed in on your eyeball definitely affects how you play."

Texans head coach Bill O'Brien would not comment on the laser, saying that was more of a question for security.

Texans players weren't the only ones who noticed.
    "Certainly, having a laser zoomed in on your eyeball definitely affects how you play," Texans quarterback Brock Osweiler said. twitter/@espnnfl

"Yeah, that was kind of weird," Raiders defensive end Khalil Mack said. "I saw that, and I thought I was in the Twilight Zone."

Osweiler said he had never experienced anything like that while playing football.

"I've never experienced a laser being shined in my eyeball during a football game, let alone a professional football game in the National Football League," Osweiler said. "So I think that was certainly disappointing. But at the end of the day, that's not why we lost the game. That was just one small factor. But it certainly affected how I was playing."

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

I couldn't believe what I was seeing there. Every NFL game you see the refs spotting the ball from the side. This guy No. 13 was 5 yards behind the ball carrier every down running up and misspotting the ball every time.

tony_come

Whatever happens Mexico stay in Mexico

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Game was an obvious fix. Congrats Mexico on your HOME TEAM RAIDERS win. The NFL is a big joke. I can't imagine how mad I would be if I had Houston. Everybody was in on the fix. O'brain is punting on 4th and 5 with 3 minutes left and 1 timeout. Challenges the 2nd call but not the first which was clearly a first down. What a waste of 3 hours.
    I broke shit in the house..I had Houston +6.5 LIVE.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I don't think it was rigged, just bad officiating. The Raiders got some bad calls, as well.
    In the first half.. Had to make it look good...a PI in the end zone when you're at the 5 yard line isn't as bad a way to get shafted than the way Houston got dealt

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

First ... 4567