reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

MVP (Dak)

Don't really know much about the nfl these days, but grew up a Cowboys fan. Why is Dak 20-1? Is there any chance he could win it? 20-1 seems solid to me.

Tom Brady
    +240
    Ezekiel Elliot +425
    Matt Ryan +500
    Russell Wilson +1450
    Derek Carr +1600
    Dak Prescott +2000

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

I'd vote for Dak

reigle9

Was really hoping for people to give actual thoughts.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

theres no way in hell zeke doesnt win it.. +425 is a steal

JayDr3am
    Handi

a RB hasnt won it since '13 (adrian peterson) but i think zeke is more than qualified.

reigle9

You laughed at penn rape, which is the single dumbest fukking thing ever. I used to like you, but now I know you're braindead. Don't reply to my threads, as few as i make.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave reigle9 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    You laughed at penn rape, which is the single dumbest fukking thing ever. I used to like you, but now I know you're braindead. Don't reply to my threads, as few as i make.
    coming from the a**hole with the penn state logo?? im assuming were you one of the guys that got touched inappropriately? geez someones got a stick in their ass today.. & do you think i care if you use to "like me" ?? wtf did you use to want to date me too?? weirdo. guy, you could jump out infront of a bus today and i wouldnt think twice about it.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

To me, Carr has the most value here by far. I honestly think the Elliot bet is insane. You're only getting 4:1 on a running back AND a rookie winning the MVP. Two things that, individually, hardly ever happen. Hell, the last time a rookie won MVP was 1978.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26295

Grab Derek Carr at 16-1

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Right here, right now Zeke is it. I can't stand Dallas but this kid can do it all. Kid can pass block as good or any back in the league right now. He's a complete back. Philly defense made Dak look lost in the first half of their game, the 2nd half that oline wore down the philly front 7 and all of a sudden Dak had all day. But that team goes as Zeke goes. I look forward to seeing if this Ravens D can do anything against them. 20-1 on Dak isn't enough.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This is difficult to predict. As we know, it's usually a QB. I wouldn't lay a penny on Matt Ryan. I'm a Raiders fan, but Carr will have some downs. Honestly, no clue.

Dak may very well win it. He has all the pieces around him, and I think they would give it to him over Zeke. Worth a shot. I don't see how they can justify giving it to Brady. Rough for a RB, or rookie to win, but trends don't mean a thing to me.

Carr could take it if the Raiders beat the Chiefs, then the Broncos again, and take the division. The toughest in the league.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

People will say Dak has everything going for him with the team but with 3 QBs last year Dallas only managed to win one game. The year before with the similar team minus Lee they still struggled in the little time Romo did not play and that was with Murray.
    So it isn't easy to walk into Dallas and win games as people think. The QB has to be good, which Dak is.