BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why did Pete Carroll go for 2 there?

And before someone says..."To go up 9 and make it a two possession game", I would like to remind you that the math says that you're more likely to fail when attempting a two point conversion. Knowing basic math, you force the other team to go for 2 if they score. You don't help them out.
    Stupid, stupid, stupid call.

With that said, these is a coaching staff that threw the ball from the 1 yard line to lose the Super Bowl when they had Lynch in the backfield.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

He's horrible.

PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

He is a idiot

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

patroits supposed win in OT but they fluked. that's why

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Nfl is fixed. Just thought I would be the first to point that out

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

were talking about the same guy that decided to throw a slant on the 1 yard line in the most important game of their careers. i wasnt surprised. at. all. lol

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

To put it simply, he outthinks himself. I think he has ADD!
    Points Awarded:

7Faces gave Calgunner23 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Probably for the same reason Mike Tomlin goes for 2. They think they are smarter than everybody else. I see dumb coaching moves all weekend every weekend in both cfb and pros. You wonder sometimes how these guys get their job.

I was watching a game Sat. The clock was ticking down before the half. Team has 3 timeouts. They let 15 secs run off. The coach then decides to call timeout. After the timeout they run the ball and go to half. Wtf. They were at their own 40 yard line and trailing.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

loved the call. If he makes it, they are up 9 and game over. If they miss it, they are up 7 still. Easy to second guess but if they made it, people would have said "gutsy call" just like when the Raiders went for 2 in New Orleans.

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Probably for the same reason Mike Tomlin goes for 2. They think they are smarter than everybody else. I see dumb coaching moves all weekend every weekend in both cfb and pros. You wonder sometimes how these guys get their job.

I was watching a game Sat. The clock was ticking down before the half. Team has 3 timeouts. They let 15 secs run off. The coach then decides to call timeout. After the timeout they run the ball and go to half. Wtf. They were at their own 40 yard line and trailing.

I think that timeout thing was carolina duke thursday....eh well at least i remember seeing it