Today we're taking a trip to mile high & zeroing in on the "OVER" team Total for the Denver nuggets
few things stand out that makes me feel we have slight edge over linemakers ..
1. Teams on back to back playing the 2nd game in high altitude (thin air) tend struggle defensively as is historically ,.I was curious to see how they fared after a huge offensive explosion (115+) being the amount of energy that goes into a performance like that to see if there was some kind of letdown & edge I can develop so I dug into my data base & Here's what I found

Team playing in Pepsi center on the 2nd of back to back are just 2-7 ATS (22%) after scoring 115+ ( wowsers) not something you'll want to invest in .. But what caught my eye was the Nuggets have a penchant for taking advantage of their opponents in this situation by pushing the rock.. Let's take a took

Nuggets last 6 instances catching teams on back to backs after scoring 115 +
132 see where I'm getting at ? Can you say fantasy gold ..anyway

Let's dig a little deeper before we get our money involved

2. Non - Divisional games where bookmakers project an ultra high scoring game at the Pepsi center (215+) the OVERS have done exceptionally well , check out Denver's offense alone these last 6 instances in this situation
3. 106
4. 104
5. 110
6. 92
7. 114
8. 122 .., pretty impressive

Before we pull the trigger,. let's check out who's blowing the whistles ,aha , interesting ,2 yrs ago I developed a system on Twitter using top 7 pace of play teams when paired with over REF'S ( heavy whistles) still amazes me how something so simple can be so successful ,. We have a beautiful alignment tonight with "DAN CRAWFORD" who I have listed as a perfect 7-0 to the OVER when refereeing teams that are both top 7 ( G.St 4th , Denver 5th ) in pace of play .. P.S Out of curiously, I even took it a step further to see if he had any of those high altitude Pepsi center games & I was pleased with what I saw , he had 2

116-114 =230
105-118 = 223 .. Both flew over

Tonight we have a total of 219
And I'm calling for the game to go both over the total (219) & the Denver nuggets over the team total of 107 for 3u each

***MAX BOMB ALERT **

NCAA FB
ARIZONA ST + 5.5 (-115)
5U MAX BOMB
Good luck - Dimes