nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

We believe coaching matters...but read this...cowgirl fans thought red head sucked..now he's great..or players are winning. Also clay matthews b overrated.
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 11-16-16 at 11:06 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He's a lame duck coach now it's over for him he'll never get a job again

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Call jon gruden

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    We believe coaching matters...but read this...cowgirl fans thought red head sucked..now he's great..or players are winning. Also clay matthews b overrated.
    Maybe, but he hasn't played the last 3 games when they've given up all the points.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is gone end of year
    You put$2000 on this idiot coach?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

A forty burger lmao

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Maybe, but he hasn't played the last 3 games when they've given up all the points.
    It's not a maybe, he is. Whether he plays or not, same results. Good thing he has that she man hair cut because that's the only way anyone can tell he is playing.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'll suit up and play CB. Give me the league minimum. I'll run down Dez Bryant and derail him.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lacy is ok but he's never been great and a fat ass

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    His team's aren't prepared to play anymore. He lost the room.
    Packers have no guards and have been playing a WR at RB, along with numerous defensive deficiencies, no team or coach is going to look great in that situation

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24843

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Call jon gruden
    Jon Gruden might be betting favorite as "next GBay HC".

jjgold

A top-flight coach would go to Green Bay because of Rogers

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Injuries.

jjgold

I don't know if these guys that are in the booth can be an NFL coach anymore the game changed a lot and the players changed a lot

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

How about dom capers. The jerk off blitzed multiple times last night eventhough he knew his bum db's couldn't cover wash receivers. He put them out on an island one on one because of the blitz. He should have been playing zone hoping that cousins would hold the ball and just maybe the rush could get to him. I wonder sometimes if these guys are watching the same game

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

The D was good when they had Matthews and other LBs with the good corners, that was only til Week 3. Sadly, the O wasn't as good then. Now the O is good, and they are injured. Now Martinez goes down. They'll score and give up a lot to close the year. Bank on it.

Injuries, indeed.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    How about dom capers. The jerk off blitzed multiple times last night eventhough he knew his bum db's couldn't cover wash receivers. He put them out on an island one on one because of the blitz. He should have been playing zone hoping that cousins would hold the ball and just maybe the rush could get to him. I wonder sometimes if these guys are watching the same game
    Actually this a very good point. Throughout Cousins career... he would of most likely dumped the ball off on his check down... taken the sure thing. Guy would never throw into a zone coverage continuously.

I still don't know why any defense would want Dom Capers? Isn't he the dude that let Atlanta get a first down 4th and 16 in a playoff game? How in the fuk do you allow a team to do that?!?!

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Yeah the strategy was totally wrong. Often times a full out blitz makes it EASIER for the qb because you dont need to read anything, you can just toss it up knowing you have man to man. You need good corners to play this style, I have no idea what Capers was thinking

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Actually this a very good point. Throughout Cousins career... he would of most likely dumped the ball off on his check down... taken the sure thing. Guy would never throw into a zone coverage continuously.

I still don't know why any defense would want Dom Capers? Isn't he the dude that let Atlanta get a first down 4th and 16 in a playoff game? How in the fuk do you allow a team to do that?!?!
    Green Bay once allowed the Eagles to convert 4th and 26 in a playoff game, but that was well before Capers time in Green Bay.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Green Bay once allowed the Eagles to convert 4th and 26 in a playoff game, but that was well before Capers time in Green Bay.
    That was a crazy play too. I could of sworn Capers was in hot water once because Green Bay lost an easy playoff game. It was 4th and 15+ and everyone blamed Capers. Everyone said he was going to be fired in the offseason... and mysteriously he kept his job.
    Thanks for correcting me though.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

He's been good overall though, just to be fair, that defensive effort 2 years back at Seattle was phenomenal. If not for several fluky plays, they might have won the SB that year, as they should have been in it.

First 123