NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Means the gun is not registered to the owner's name. In all of the states that I have lived in, selling a gun between two private party individuals does not require the new buyer to register the gun in their name.
    Exactly...what states do require this?! i would never want to live in a state where gov kept inventory of every firearm a citizen might own..

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

No problem Tampa Bay picked this guy up. Won`t even miss a paycheck.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    No problem Tampa Bay picked this guy up. Won`t even miss a paycheck.
    practice squad
    which means he's taking a massive paycut unless they sign him to the 53 man roster

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Let me tell you the way it is. There is NOTHING you can do about it. You have the right to possess as many weapos as you want in your home. Noting wrong with that at all. If I am a peace officer, stop you for ANY reason, and notice you have a weapon in your glove compartment, you will be making out with the pavement real quick, or I will blow your brains out. If you do NOT have a permit to carry, you are going to jail, and all of your weapons will be confiscated. Now if you do have a valid permit to carry in the state that you are stopped in, and if you have a brain (most do not), simply tell the officer about the permit, show it to him/her and then show him/her where the weapon is WITHOUT touching it. I will tell YOU what your rights are. You obviously do not know them. If you do not like this, change the law.
    well thank the lord you arent a "peace" officer because youre a fukkin idiot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: High3rEl3m3nt

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Let me tell you the way it is. There is NOTHING you can do about it. You have the right to possess as many weapos as you want in your home. Noting wrong with that at all. If I am a peace officer, stop you for ANY reason, and notice you have a weapon in your glove compartment, you will be making out with the pavement real quick, or I will blow your brains out. If you do NOT have a permit to carry, you are going to jail, and all of your weapons will be confiscated. Now if you do have a valid permit to carry in the state that you are stopped in, and if you have a brain (most do not), simply tell the officer about the permit, show it to him/her and then show him/her where the weapon is WITHOUT touching it. I will tell YOU what your rights are. You obviously do not know them. If you do not like this, change the law.
    Try taking my guns and you will get blown away!!!!

First 12