mavsfan17
    mavsfan17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1006

FREE $ - Easiest play of the day

TB ML - Bucs win BIGLY

Also, feel free to throw a little something on their alternate line -7.5 (+240).

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

Bigly is my favorite word
    TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

According to Sbr odds, over 1.2 mil bet on raiders and 20k on tb

mavsfan17

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    According to Sbr odds, over 1.2 mil bet on raiders and 20k on tb
    Love it even more

mavsfan17

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Bigly is my favorite word
    TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
    Bucs won't disappoint today, believe me.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Balls of steel Jack Del rio

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Zebras tried as usual (going against Oak) with all the extra laundry, even had one of Nfl's greatest kickers all time on your side but no dice. Just win baby Fukk you Nfl with all your crooked ass b.s. It's literally fukking IMPOSSIBLE for one team to lead league in flags year after year for decades thru multiple coaching changes, 1000's of different players, and even a new owner. Collusion much?? Yeah it's obvious and always has been. Fukkem all!! Raider Nation United and strong as ever despite the fraud league's attempts.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Not for nothing RP but TB got called for defensive holding to give oak a first down inside the 10. TB had stopped them on 4th down and prob would have won if not for that call

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not for nothing but Raiders are at top in penalties EVERY Fukkin year for decades! Year in year out all new players, coaches personnel thru the ages and it still goes on. Seriously NOBODY gets it?? We all "should" know the Nfl is a business 1st league and far from imperfect. But even if you are low brow enough to buy the league isn't biased. Then how do Raiders lead league in penalties each year? Sorry I watch the games and see some of b.s. with my own eyes for years.

On a slightly seperate note forget the Kap and the b.s. Merica salute ruining Nfl ratings"it's a garbage excuse smokescreen". I think a lot has to do with the fact league has too many whistles/stoppages in general, and general popular belief it's scripted especially in Jan! People are tired of the crap and Raiders are just one of teams regularly targeted by the bias thru years.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Not for nothing but Raiders are at top in penalties EVERY Fukkin year for decades! Year in year out all new players, coaches personnel thru the ages and it still goes on. Seriously NOBODY gets it?? We all "should" know the Nfl is a business 1st league and far from imperfect. But even if you are low brow enough to buy the league isn't biased. Then how do Raiders lead league in penalties each year? Sorry I watch the games and see some of b.s. with my own eyes for years.

On a slightly seperate note forget the Kap and the b.s. Merica salute ruining Nfl ratings"it's a garbage excuse smokescreen". I think a lot has to do with the fact league has too many whistles/stoppages in general, and general popular belief it's scripted especially in Jan! People are tired of the crap and Raiders are just one of teams regularly targeted by the bias thru years.
    Bull Sh*t. The Raiders are one of the dirtiest teams in the NFL. They always have been. When they do not play dirty, they do not win. The fewer the penalties, the fewer the wins for the Raiders. It is just the way they are built. It is their mentality, just like their stupid fans.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah yeah big daddy same old tired sounding shit yawn. Now back it up fool! Please define dirty for us? Is it off field arrests? Suspension's from league? Personal fouls on players? Go back and look thru years the stats will say you are dead wrong and just buy the hype like most fukktards. Now go get your fukking shinebox kid.

And btw big d if you know anything about football it doesn't even have to do with being "dirty". Most Nfl rules are highly subjective like holding , Pass int , etc. which are most common called. Like I said fact 1 team is at top in flags every year with nothing in common but same uniform for decades is unprecedented and highly suspicious at least.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 10-30-16 at 10:37 PM.