4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Matt Ryan will always choke when it matters. Rediculously overrated.

Cashed in my chargers live in game bet...in fact two of them. Because i know what you guys do not. Matt ryan is a bum. He throws a horrible pick right down san diegos throat with the game almost wrapped up.

No different than the story of his life. Total fraud. I will bump this in the playoffs.

Dont get pump faked by ryan dalton palmer stafford cutler luck cousins... these guys will never win anything.

U wannna win in playoffs stick with eli manning aaron rodgers brady wilson brees roethlisberger rivers cam newton and this year ill add wentz prescott and to be honest even winston is pretty damn good.

Dont let these bum chucking qbs that throw into taffic and rely on 1 receiver to pump fake u. U will always lose.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

LOL "cashed in my Chargers ticket"....the whole reason you made this post is because you got destroyed with your Falcons teasers and ML bet. Loser.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    LOL "cashed in my Chargers ticket"....the whole reason you made this post is because you got destroyed with your Falcons teasers and ML bet. Loser.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Damn didnt think you would run into a poster that actuallt posts tickets did u. This is what happens when a square runs into a sharp. U stupid bum go back to makin fries break time is up

chargers4222

hey guys, did you notice how he conveniently left out his Falcons ML and Falcons teaser screenshots? lol. or how about how he took the time to take the screenshot and edit it with Microsoft Paint just to impress a stranger online. amazing.

chargers4222

LOL just remembered this. easily one of the most embarrassing things i've ever seen online which is saying a lot.