readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

JJ is this the weekend you meet your future ex wife?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

readyman maybe

Packers 31-10

fieryking
    fieryking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I am pounding Packers hard here -- such a great spot. Anyone who backs Chicago here is nuts

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Packers are due for a big game.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    Why you say that? They lost at home last year....

Do you think GB is better this year?
    More importantly, the Bears are much improved from last year

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Easy money.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Every time people bring up doomsday for Rodgers, he comes up big

Packers coast.

You lose by 3 to an undefeated team, then another team playing real well (who is 5-1) beats you and the sky is falling?

Get some perspective people.

Told you boys.

JJ, they only made it anxiety provoking for a half. The reality? They have a really good D, and if Shields is back and healthy, they are elite.

I'm looking for 10 days of rest and preparation to get a huge win at ATL that will instill confidence and propel them.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Told you boys.

JJ, they only made it anxiety provoking for a half. The reality? They have a really good D, and if Shields is back and healthy, they are elite.

I'm looking for 10 days of rest and preparation to get a huge win at ATL that will instill confidence and propel them.

I said yesterday he would come to play after getting embarrassed the week before.

jjgold

Good call men!!

He came to play

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I said yesterday he would come to play after getting embarrassed the week before.
    What do you think are their chances against ATL? I need that game big time for the season total, not just for the win per se, but because it might catapult them to turning it on with more and more confidence. The D is really good, odd how when it finally gets super solid (and even without Shields and other CBs) they lose their mojo offensively. I think they'll figure it out. I just hope it doesn't take too long.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

What do you think are their chances against ATL? I need that game big time for the season total, not just for the win per se, but because it might catapult them to turning it on with more and more confidence. The D is really good, odd how when it finally gets super solid (and even without Shields and other CBs) they lose their mojo offensively. I think they'll figure it out. I just hope it doesn't take too long.
    Hard to believe they only gave up 3 points while starting the #4 and #5 corners. It's about time they got Montgomery involved and I'm hoping getting Cook back can really make the offense special.

packerd_00

I reckon they can give the Falcons a run for their money,the Packer run defense is especially solid. And regarding Rodgers,we know the guy is one of the best,its been a struggle but don't forget Matt Ryan was pretty average last year and Brady was looking like hed lost a step not to long ago and turned it around full force,im not to worried about Rodgers.

The Falcons pass D is especially soft,so I expect Rodgers should be able to pick them apart,just wish we had Lacy right know.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-23-16 at 04:48 PM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I reckon they can give the Falcons a run for their money,the Packer run defense is especially solid. And regarding Rodgers,we know the guy is one of the best,its been a struggle but don't forget Matt Ryan was pretty average last year and Brady was looking like hed lost a step not to long ago and turned it around full force,im not to worried about Rodgers.

The Falcons pass D is especially soft,so I expect Rodgers should be able to pick them apart,just wish we had Lacy right know.
    Just take the over, mate

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Just take the over, mate
    I may just do that Smoke my man,I could see this being a high scoring matchup with Ryan and Rodgers locking horns.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I may just do that Smoke my man,I could see this being a high scoring matchup with Ryan and Rodgers locking horns.
    egg zack lee

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Be careful, the Packers have been an UNDER dream team so far. That D is way better than anyone ever thought, and Rodgers still isn't in high/mojo gear.

packerd_00

Be careful, the Packers have been an UNDER dream team so far. That D is way better than anyone ever thought, and Rodgers still isn't in high/mojo gear.
    The Falcons D is soft as butter though,thats in the Dome eh,so I expect Rodgers will come through with a big game. Just a feeling I got,maybe wrong,cant predict a lot of the outcomes.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Fair enough, it very well could be. I'm hoping for a big effort out of Rodgers here to turn it around. Any news on reactivating Shields vs. Lacy? Tough decision

meader99

Fair enough, it very well could be. I'm hoping for a big effort out of Rodgers here to turn it around. Any news on reactivating Shields vs. Lacy? Tough decision
    I would think you need Shields with the hopes that Starks can get back and Davis and Montgomery can carry the load until then.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I would think you need Shields with the hopes that Starks can get back and Davis and Montgomery can carry the load until then.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

meader and packerd, what your analysis now? That was a huge difference in comfortability to get 10.5, 11 or 12 wins, 3 losses now by 11 points total --- too bad (wasn't it Dix) they couldn't come up with that INT at the end.

I just looked at who they don't have, unreal how much injury bugs can hit: Shields, Matthews, Randall, Rollins, Starks, Cobb, J. Cook, Lacy

That's 3 top corners and they still almost got it.

Now the question is, can they go 8-1? The hardest games seem to be at Washington, at Philly back to back.

packerd_00

meader and packerd, what your analysis now? That was a huge difference in comfortability to get 10.5, 11 or 12 wins, 3 losses now by 11 points total --- too bad (wasn't it Dix) they couldn't come up with that INT at the end.

I just looked at who they don't have, unreal how much injury bugs can hit: Shields, Matthews, Randall, Rollins, Starks, Cobb, J. Cook, Lacy

That's 3 top corners and they still almost got it.

Now the question is, can they go 8-1? The hardest games seem to be at Washington, at Philly back to back.
    Well I was happy with Rodgers bud,4 td and no picks,cant ask for more then that,he cant answer for the Defense show. I did say before the game,hed do well in the Dome mate.

Like you just said about the injuries,Rodgers is playing without his top 2 runningbacks,I was overlooking the running stats on the Boxscore,Rodgers had the most run yards with 60,that says a lot about where their at with the running game.

meader99

If they can get back close to full strength, they can win the super bowl. There isn't anybody in the NFL that they can't beat. Gotta start by getting cobb, Montgomery, Matthews and rollins back on the field. Hopefully shields, starks and randall will follow shortly after that. I don't think they will get to 12 wins, but 11 is still in play.

packerd_00

If they can get back close to full strength, they can win the super bowl. There isn't anybody in the NFL that they can't beat. Gotta start by getting cobb, Montgomery, Matthews and rollins back on the field. Hopefully shields, starks and randall will follow shortly after that. I don't think they will get to 12 wins, but 11 is still in play.
    Need Lacy back aswell to balance out the attack abit.

jjgold

Packers really not a threat anymore

Good average team that is all

Rogers soft too

packerd_00

Give it a rest Coach,come playoff time the Packers will be their.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Funny, I looked back at 2014 when I had over 10 and they won 12, they were 5-3 after week 9 and only lost to Buffalo late or would have closed out 9 in a row (Bomb to Jordy drop at Buffalo). Now I know that this isn't necessarily the same team, and man would that ATL win have been nice 5-2 instead of 4-3, but you gotta think Indy and Tenn they can get it done, which means 6-3 going to Washington then to Philadelphia, which will decide if I can get this or push 11. I have only a few grand at 10.5.

The injuries have been killer, and not talked about much, for what reason, I'm not sure. I guess if the focus is on Rodgers, the other stories get sidelined.

It is clear that they can get to the SB. Say what you want about solid Dallas, but do they scare you as a playoff test? Hardly. Arizona and Seattle look like they are majorly regressing, which only leaves Philly as the wild card in the NFC. I never bought Minne, though I do respect their D immensely.

packerd_00

Funny, I looked back at 2014 when I had over 10 and they won 12, they were 5-3 after week 9 and only lost to Buffalo late or would have closed out 9 in a row (Bomb to Jordy drop at Buffalo). Now I know that this isn't necessarily the same team, and man would that ATL win have been nice 5-2 instead of 4-3, but you gotta think Indy and Tenn they can get it done, which means 6-3 going to Washington then to Philadelphia, which will decide if I can get this or push 11. I have only a few grand at 10.5.

The injuries have been killer, and not talked about much, for what reason, I'm not sure. I guess if the focus is on Rodgers, the other stories get sidelined.

It is clear that they can get to the SB. Say what you want about solid Dallas, but do they scare you as a playoff test? Hardly. Arizona and Seattle look like they are majorly regressing, which only leaves Philly as the wild card in the NFC. I never bought Minne, though I do respect their D immensely.
    Im not scared of Dallas in the playoffs,its going to take Prescott a few years I think to work up to a SB appearance,Rodgers will need his running game to be healthy and ready to go,Knile Davis aint gonna cut out.

Don't know what it is but every year the Packers are decimated by injuries,I even remember back during the Favre days how bad it was.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-01-16 at 01:23 PM.

meader99

Im not scared of Dallas in the playoffs,its going to take Prescott a few years I think to work up to a SB appearance,Rodgers will need his running game to be healthy and ready to go,Knile Davis aint gonna cut out.

Don't know what it is but every year the Packers are decimated by injuries,I even remember back during the Favre days how bad it was.
    Knile Davis has been released. I believe they are going to put all their eggs into the basket of cobb, Montgomery and starks when he gets back in a week or two.

packerd_00

Knile Davis has been released. I believe they are going to put all their eggs into the basket of cobb, Montgomery and starks when he gets back in a week or two.
    Oh is that right,well lets hope this works out,what about Lacy is he not coming back anytime time soon.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Are they pretty much destined to take Shields over Lacy from IR, anyway?

I think you gotta take the top corner when you have other guys (Starks) who can run, though I'm sad Lacy got injured.

meader99

Oh is that right,well lets hope this works out,what about Lacy is he not coming back anytime time soon.
    Lacy has been placed on IR and can come back late in the year. I believe shields is eligible to come back week 14. If they bring shields off of IR, I'm not sure they can do Lacy as well. I'm also not sure how eddy will perform after that amount of time off.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Hope he explodes at home against the COLTS.

As a side note: How much longer Pagano got?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Lacy has been placed on IR and can come back late in the year. I believe shields is eligible to come back week 14. If they bring shields off of IR, I'm not sure they can do Lacy as well. I'm also not sure how eddy will perform after that amount of time off.
    Oh, so there is a long term out for getting both of them back --- it just requires a "pay me now" scenario of risking the playoffs to make a big time, late run. Which also sucks for my win total, but hey

The more important thing is that they get Randall, Rolllins and Matthews back on D

packerd_00

Ok I got you,just bite the bullet and go with Shields instead.

Cheers!

First 123 Last