MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Who called the timeout in NE game to force the Over? Just classic NFL corruption.

Complete joke. Sore loser, yeah. But I'm an opportunist as well. Looking to figure out when the fix is in for next week.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Clock stops with a penalty under 4 mins. Funny how belichick and brady didnt even understand the rule

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

You can look it up in the rules

MikeyPicks1

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    You can look it up in the rules
    Thanks for clarifying that. Announcers need to be told the rule as well, and the officials, because they all said NE "called a timeout." Or maybe I'm wrong and just thought they said that. Can't be sure with myself when running 5 monitors a TV.
    Please just let me know if I'm crazy. Thanks.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Could NE have just taken a knee?

MikeyPicks1

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Could NE have just taken a knee?
    That's what they were lining up to do, then the officials said there was a timeout called. That forced them to run plays rather than take the knee. Coach and Brady both looked at each other like, "who called that?" Announcers were saying the same thing to each other. Even went as far as to say, "we need to find out who called the timeout."

jim
    jim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2362

the announcers didn't know what they were talking about, brady was waiting for the clock to be wound, and run down to the 2:00 minute warning. of course the rule is a penalty or any clock stoppage last 5 minutes of game - or last 2 minutes first half - clock is not wound. the play clock was near zero so the timeout was called rather than take a 5 yard penalty.

can't really blame brady, the brief suspension holiday likely caused a slight amnesia lol.

MikeyPicks1

Thanks, great explanation.