Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Marcus Vick Arrested Again

More bad news for Marcus Vick ... the ex-NFL QB -- and younger brother of Michael Vick -- was arrested over the weekend in Virginia on a drug possession charge.
    Cops say they went to Vick's apartment in Newport News on Saturday after someone complained about a marijuana odor in the area.
    Police say the smell became stronger when Vick opened the door to his place ... and when cops asked if they could come inside, he said "no."
    Officers eventually made it inside and searched the apartment -- and Vick was taken into custody for possession of a schedule I or II drug.
    The former Virginia Tech standout is already on probation stemming from an assault case earlier this year -- and could now face serious time behind bars.
    In case you missed it -- Vick led cops on a CRAZY foot chase during the assault arrest.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/10/marcus...medium=twitter

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Anyone else surprised he wasn't shot?

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5417

Some real quality Human Beings in that family! Do they have any other brothers or sisters?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Some real quality Human Beings in that family! Do they have any other brothers or sisters?
    Unreal how much squandered talent there is between Mike & Marcus.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

No, I'm not surprised. He was sitting on the corner of the street and was not threatening in the least. Get your head out of your ass.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5417

These guys had the world by the balls.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    These guys had the world by the balls.
    Hampton rd area is flushed with talented kids that can play ball but they're numbskulls, drug fiends, and criminals.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Hampton rd area is flushed with talented kids that can play ball but they're numbskulls, drug fiends, and criminals.
    Mighty big brush you paint with sir

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Oh no, not weed!!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    Mighty big brush you paint with sir
    You think so, underer?

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

smell of marijuana..really AMERICA..mari F**king juana...this is were we are at..smdh

teecee

What kind of turd complains about marijuana smell? People need to mind there own business.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

the fact that this is still an issue in 2016 is mind boggling ..the guy who dropped the dime on Marcus was probably on his 5th of booze..hypocrites

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

OMFG! He was smoking pot in his apartment. Lets get the firing squad ready. He is a criminal!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Stomped on Elvis Dumervil's leg in the Gator Bowl back in the day for no reason when Dumervil was on the ground. Guy could use some police brutality IMO

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Government agents came to his house, forced entry and now have taken his liberty because they smelled something that doesn't have a direct effect on anyone's life, liberty or property......sounds so MERICAN!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Michael Vick is doing well don't associate him with his brother

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

that boys always looking for trouble , thank goodness they got him when did. he may have killed someone or was about to. hope they can change him or attest keep him from breeding anymore.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Government agents came to his house, forced entry and now have taken his liberty because they smelled something that doesn't have a direct effect on anyone's life, liberty or property......sounds so MERICAN!
    Well I am sure if he hadn't already been arrested on multiple offenses and been on probation this wouldn't even be an issue. That's what happens when you are always getting in trouble, you are on the radar.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Well I am sure if he hadn't already been arrested on multiple offenses and been on probation this wouldn't even be an issue. That's what happens when you are always getting in trouble, you are on the radar.
    WTF does that have to do with bitch ass cops barging into his apartment and arresting him for marijuana smell? Did you read the story? If they can do this shit to him, they can do it to you.

"We smelled smoke so we had to break your door down and we found drugs that we conveniently planted in your bedroom."

If you don't see the fukk up in this, I don't know what to tell you. Commie

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    What kind of turd complains about marijuana smell? People need to mind there own business.
    maybe it's someone with little kids living in the next apartment. While I agree with you, we don't know the circumstances.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    WTF does that have to do with bitch ass cops barging into his apartment and arresting him for marijuana smell? Did you read the story? If they can do this shit to him, they can do it to you.

"We smelled smoke so we had to break your door down and we found drugs that we conveniently planted in your bedroom."

Hopefully you don't have children and teach them that same mindeet. Sad

teecee

So, they planted the drugs in his apartment? Marijauna is illegal. If they smell it, I have to believe they have a legal right to come in to search the premises. I just think it's pretty weak that someone called the cops for weed smell.

I think we should be allowed to smoke marijauna, but that is just my opinion. The cops were doing their job.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    maybe it's someone with little kids living in the next apartment. While I agree with you, we don't know the circumstances.
    So, I/we shouldn't be allowed to smoke weed in our place of residence bc, maybe, a child lives next door?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Marcus Vick lol who the hell cares

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Hopefully you don't have children and teach them that same mindeet. Sad
    I have children and I don't smoke. Why would I teach them to abuse someone's civil liberties by breaking into their home and arresting them because they smelled MJ. Go get a fukkin warrant first, you commies. I'm getting tired of this government becoming more and more communist, police state where the people have no rights.

The war on drugs has been a fukkin sham. We should be educating and treating people versus incarcerating people. What public service did these bitch ass police do by arresting someone in their own damn house? And you wonder why people go off and start shooting them.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

To be fair, I'm sure Marcus Vick is a wonderful neighbor. Music never gets too loud, and people are not coming in and out during odd hours of the night. Wish i had 10 neighbors just like him.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Mxs1332 View Post
    To be fair, I'm sure Marcus Vick is a wonderful neighbor. Music never gets too loud, and people are not coming in and out during odd hours of the night. Wish i had 10 neighbors just like him.
    If he's blaring music, you talk to him like a man and ask him nicely if he can lower the music at night. People have lost all common sense on how to talk to people. I've had neighbors that liked to party. I got along with them, talked to them like adults, showed genuine concern for who they are and what they did. Out of respect for me they would make sure people kept quiet at night. I'm sure they smoked marijuana. I didn't give a shit as long as they weren't disrespectful and trying to fukk me off. Most people need training on how to deal with people. Most people suck at it.

Bottom line, the police should not be breaking and entering people's home's for smelling weed. That is straight up bullshit.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Weed is a bullshit drug.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

I would have brought a German sheperd and had him sikked.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Bottom line, the police should not be breaking and entering people's home's for smelling weed. That is straight up bullshit.
    Idiot or not he is and still should be entitled to his civil rights. That is absolute BS.

As to the other part, he should really be more in tune with the common sense policy. Hey Marcus guess what.. if its illegal, then you really ought to be more careful.
    Last edited by Mxs1332; 10-11-16 at 03:18 AM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Nonstory

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Another duchbag who wasted his god given gift of athleticism.

He is a non factor and this story is not news worthy.

Next.

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

Say what you will, the guy has acted like a jackass in the past, but if a guy wants to smoke weed in his own residence........who gives a phuc?????

You should be able to refuse entrance into your home, especially for some bullsh%t reason like the odor of weed.

you want in .....get a warrant ..... ain't that how its supposed to work. But ,honestly, what judge will issue a warrant under these circumstances?

The Police, I'm sure, have more important things to do.

There's enough trouble out there without creating your own........

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

If he's blaring music, you talk to him like a man and ask him nicely if he can lower the music at night. People have lost all common sense on how to talk to people. I've had neighbors that liked to party. I got along with them, talked to them like adults, showed genuine concern for who they are and what they did. Out of respect for me they would make sure people kept quiet at night. I'm sure they smoked marijuana. I didn't give a shit as long as they weren't disrespectful and trying to fukk me off. Most people need training on how to deal with people. Most people suck at it.

Hold your horses Maceedee. A good number of states allow probation officers to search the entire house without a warrant, if the guy is on probation. The probation officer must be the one to conduct the search of your house. The law enforcement officer is not authorized to assist in the warrantless search of your home. Only their presence is authorized. However the only time they are allowed to act is if the probation or parole officer finds illegal contraband, such as drugs or firearms.

Also update on what they've actually found:
    12:10 PM PT -- According to a police report obtained by TMZ Sports, cops found a small baggie of "suspected" crack cocaine, a baggie of molly and some marijuana residue inside Vick's apartment.

123 Last