JTM
    JTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

Victor Cruz O3.5 receptions -105

Tonights game is a tough one but one thing is for sure, Newman and Rhodes will be busy shutting down Beckham and Shepard - I think this opens up Victor Cruz for some easy targets. So far through 3 games he's had 3,4,4.

Any thoughts ??

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Quote Originally Posted by JTM View Post
    Tonights game is a tough one but one thing is for sure, Newman and Rhodes will be busy shutting down Beckham and Shepard - I think this opens up Victor Cruz for some easy targets. So far through 3 games he's had 3,4,4.

Any thoughts ??
    Newman "shutting down" OBJ or Cruz for that matter is hilarious. I like the bet though, good find.

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I would take the OVER on the basis of Minn being up big in the 2nd half and dropping back into coverage a bit

JTM
    JTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 808

Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post
    Newman "shutting down" OBJ or Cruz for that matter is hilarious. I like the bet though, good find.
    Was it that ridiculous? My analysis was exactly what happened. Cruz had more receptions than Shepard or Beckham and I took home a nice G.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by JTM View Post
    Was it that ridiculous? My analysis was exactly what happened. Cruz had more receptions than Shepard or Beckham and I took home a nice G.
    Impossible to talk reality to a homer... eh obviously believes that any NYG receiver is simply superior especially when facing a VIKINGS corner lol

Giants homers were fed a big helping of humble pie on MNF