doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8876

To All The NFL Players Who Do Not Stand

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74, and 44 Mag

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Don't you know, we are suppose to STOP anything that is good! There will always be injustice till the end of time, so let's not have respect anymore and use that to stop all wrong. This is what we have become anymore in this country.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

This country has always protected everybody's right to dissent. This is no different. We do not want fascism do we?

They have the right to kneel, and they will hear the public with their $$ votes for doing so. That is way it should be.

There is no way I believe that Tebow is not talented enough (TE, DE, LB, RB) to find a roster spot on any of the 32 teams... but he does not get a legit chance because the teams do not want the media circus that follows him. That is my take. If Tebow would stick to playing football without all of the praying in front of cameras he would not have this problem. He chose to do so (well within his rights) and he is paying a heavy price for this.

It is called PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL for a good reason. If you stick to being a professional and doing your job and working hard, you will do well.

matt08

So what your saying is they have a right to kneel for what they believe in and Tebow does not? And that is professional football.

sportsfan9698

Matt08

I think you missed my point... I will try again.

First we need to talk about RIGHTS. They are detailed in the Bill of Rights. Freedom of speech and freedom of expression is what we are talking about. You have these rights in the governments eyes - you cannot be prosecuted or incarcerated for expressing your thoughts and feelings. You cannot be ARRESTED

After that, all bets are off in the public arena. You do have the freedom to be shunned or not included in the public's eyes or with private enterprise as a result of your expression or speech. This clearly effected Tebow - and my point is that it will likely effect the "kneelers" as well.

ThePsychologist
    ThePsychologist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by matt08 View Post
    So what your saying is they have a right to kneel for what they believe in and Tebow does not? And that is professional football.
    I think he is saying you have the right to kneel but you may pay social and financial consequences like Tebow did.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I hated kappernick before and hate him even more now.

sportsfan9698

Let me add that we all need to look at Kapernick (yes I prefer an easier spelling) and who he is and where he came from.

He was a black kid left for adoption. That sucks for anybody. A white upper middle class couple took him in and raised him with love and support and he came out to be VERY SUCCESSFUL. What a great country!!! Where else could this happen??? Really?

Now he forgets to train and work hard, and becomes a sub-par QB (his breakout season was phenomenal because he was hungry). So he is benched as he should be. He protests as if he feels the pain of black young man? Really? lol. He protests against the country that has afforded him so much opportunity??

The people know a hypocrite when they see one. He takes the mantle that once was held by Zach de la Rocha (front man for Rage Against the Machine).

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    I hated kappernick before and hate him even more now.
    I am in.......

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

of course he had the right to sit or kneel as a matter of fact it's legal to fukk sheep in 13 states by law... but I consider it deplorable.. and I also have the right to say you are an animal too...wait till his contract got waive by the 49ers organisation and lost all his endorsement if he still have any...then he will stand his sorry ass and beg for forgiveness because there is no other country watch futball besides US and Canada that he can go to..and got paid 19 million clams per year...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Another silly thread who refuse to acknowledge his reasons and others. Keep diverting.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by importmoon View Post
    of course he had the right to sit or kneel as a matter of fact it's legal to fukk sheep in 13 states by law... but I consider it deplorable.. and I also have the right to say you are an animal too...wait till his contract got waive by the 49ers organisation and lost all his endorsement if he still have any...then he will stand his sorry ass and beg for forgiveness because there is no other country watch futball besides US and Canada that he can go to..and got paid 19 million clams per year...
    Pretty much what I said... you just say it much more eloquently lol

Yes his days are numbered in the NFL. You can get away with just about anything if you produce... and he does not.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Another silly thread who refuse to acknowledge his reasons and others. Keep diverting.
    Seems to me you are not acknowledging his reasons either... please share. If I am missing something I like to learn
    Points Awarded:

importmoon gave sportsfan9698 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun

that asinine beast is biting the hands that feed him... hope you acknowledge my point too...

junior1790
    junior1790's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1861

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    Seems to me you are not acknowledging his reasons either... please share. If I am missing something I like to learn
    I think many people would argue it was a move to keep him relevant. you said your self that him doing so to represent the pain of black men in america is laughable.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Hero for what, for being a mercenary for the nwo? These soldiers don't fight for America
    American govt did 911, it was a neo-con operation
    These soldiers attack people in other countries on false pretenses
    The govt allows pigs to shoot people in the street and attack people and get away with
    This is wrong, corrupt and evil,
    all these soldiers are just like the pigs except they attack people in other countries
    They dont know why they are killing people, they merely shoot whoever they are told to shoot
    so they have no sense of morality at ll

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    Hero for what, for being a mercenary for the nwo? These soldiers don't fight for America
    American govt did 911, it was a neo-con operation
    These soldiers attack people in other countries on false pretenses
    The govt allows pigs to shoot people in the street and attack people and get away with
    This is wrong, corrupt and evil,
    all these soldiers are just like the pigs except they attack people in other countries
    They dont know why they are killing people, they merely shoot whoever they are told to shoot
    so they have no sense of morality at ll
    I don't know if you live in the USA... but if you do I will remind you that you have the right to find a better place to live

I would hate to think you are a citizen of the greatest nation in the world against your will... you have the right to move!! Really

doubledime

I don't know if you live in the USA... but if you do I will remind you that you have the right to find a better place to live

I would hate to think you are a citizen of the greatest nation in the world against your will... you have the right to move!! Really
    Agreed!!!!!!!!!!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

someone had to say it..

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Haven't you guys ever heard the saying: "I may not agree with what you have to say but I will defend to the death your righto say it."

matt08

Sportsfan 9698 and The Psychologist, I did misunderstand you. Got it about what you are saying about the athletes. What get me is , is there not a better way to somehow solve our problems for social injustice, and etc. Seems like we are going about it the wrong way. We stop respecting what is the symbolism for our freedom. Does it mean for the rest of our lives we kneel and raise our fist and that solves life problems. I admire the person that Double Dime pictured. He is our truest Hero. He took real action, protecting us
    Personally I have nothing against Kaepernick, I think he means well, just don't see how him kneeling solves social injustice. Feel we need to do something better than that.

sportsfan9698

Sportsfan 9698 and The Psychologist, I did misunderstand you. Got it about what you are saying about the athletes. What get me is , is there not a better way to somehow solve our problems for social injustice, and etc. Seems like we are going about it the wrong way. We stop respecting what is the symbolism for our freedom. Does it mean for the rest of our lives we kneel and raise our fist and that solves life problems. I admire the person that Double Dime pictured. He is our truest Hero. He took real action, protecting us
    Personally I have nothing against Kaepernick, I think he means well, just don't see how him kneeling solves social injustice. Feel we need to do something better than that.
    Matt I think you mean well... but maybe just a bit misguided? I don't want to get too political here BUT if you want to talk about social injustice, I have to ask what do you mean? If you are a millennial then I get it... but that does not make it true. I'm an older man at 49 and I came up through the university having to pay for every cent while watching other students get all of the government funds. I never thought that was very "just" since I don't have the proper skin color. I also have been passed over in professional life because I don't have the proper color of skin.

The social injustice crowd is actually an industry. It co-mingles with politicians for a purpose. This has been going on for decades... I would have thought we all would be over it by now... but it does not appear so.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun

he has 100% right to do whatever the fukk he wants BUT he has no right to protest his own belief by wearing a 49ers uniform under the roof of 49ers vicinity (LEVI stadium) to manipulate his right....and on top of it 49ers didn't pay him 19 million clams to exercise his own right on a sport event which was not even relevant at all...

JayDr3am
    Handi

it brings awareness and lots of media to his words. it needed to be said on a worldwide level simple as that. he did it the most peaceful, non violent way. The cops that are killing innocent people regardless of color, its bigger than the flag. its bigger than the united states. The people that are hired to be police and to protect us need to be evaluated more.. being a cop is too easy now a days. 70% of the cops out there shouldnt have access to a fire arm point blank period.........
    ok lets forget the fact he ever kneeled.. imagine if you just heard his reasoning on the radio or through audio, how can you disagree with kaep and what he said and how he explained it? otherwise you have to be extremely ignorant. which is fine! to each is own!

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    it brings awareness and lots of media to his words. it needed to be said on a worldwide level simple as that. he did it the most peaceful, non violent way. The cops that are killing innocent people regardless of color, its bigger than the flag. its bigger than the united states. The people that are hired to be police and to protect us need to be evaluated more.. being a cop is too easy now a days. 70% of the cops out there shouldnt have access to a fire arm point blank period.........
    ok lets forget the fact he ever kneeled.. imagine if you just heard his reasoning on the radio or through audio, how can you disagree with kaep and what he said and how he explained it? otherwise you have to be extremely ignorant. which is fine! to each is own!
    If I were as misinformed as you, I would feel the same way.

I suggest you try to get your news and stats from a more thorough source

ericool007
    ericool007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3953

why do you guys care so much idc if he stands kneels or lays down during it.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I will help him or her pack, and move them, only to the airport or boat. LOL.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

This is a phony protest. These black multi millionares have been spoiled and pampered since they were great athletes. They do not give back to the black community. Kap used a racial slur during a game.This is a fake way of pretending to care. They have every right to do anything they want during the anthem. People have the same right to criticize them. Personally, the fact that retarded athletes don't stand for the anthem is meaningless and should never have been blown up to begin with.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    why do you guys care so much idc if he stands kneels or lays down during it.
    Makes for a good Oprah moment. The guys that undermine this country's values have all my support. They are by all means able to leave, and I think they should move to Syria.....

JayDr3am
    Handi

If I were as misinformed as you, I would feel the same way.

I suggest you try to get your news and stats from a more thorough source
    there is no "thorough source" for crooked cops? ...lol. its never spoken about enough or near evaluated enough to have a true stat which is the entire point of this. now a days all you have to do is pass a written test and you are a certified law enforcer. lol thats a joke to me.. with how many cops there are and law enforcement branches there is just in the united states, (not even going to say the world).. theres atleast a handful of them in every jurisdiction that should not have a firearm.. simple as that. experience is everything when becoming a cop. not some written test or a "how to be a cop" pamphlet. alot of those young officers are simply just thrown to the wolves too early or some of these young cops are becoming law enforcement to get payback on childhood grievances.. all we can ask for is a further background check and more evaluation.. that alone would be a good move in the right direction.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 10-03-16 at 04:11 PM.

maggiethebestdog

It would certainly help if blacks lowered their crime rate. Play with fire enough and you get burned. The reason I don't get shot by cops isn't because I am white. It is because I don't commit crimes. Until that fact is dealt with the cops are the scapegoats.

doubledime

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    It would certainly help if blacks lowered their crime rate. Play with fire enough and you get burned. The reason I don't get shot by cops isn't because I am white. It is because I don't commit crimes. Until that fact is dealt with the cops are the scapegoats.
    So true. Plus when I get stopped by a cop, I answer his/her questions, I am respectful, I don't grab for their gun, I don't aim my gun at them and I don't get down in a shooting stance. Hello!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by doubledime View Post
    So true. Plus when I get stopped by a cop, I answer his/her questions, I am respectful, I don't grab for their gun, I don't aim my gun at them and I don't get down in a shooting stance. Hello!!
    *potential gun turns out to be I.D lol oops too late hes already dead right?

maggiethebestdog

If you were a cop in a violent crime infested inner city and you told someone not to move and they went to their waistband, you would shoot them dead in a heartbeat so you could go home that night. It is easy to criticize when you don't have to be in that jungle every day. If a cop tells you not to move, you don't go for your ID. Pretty simple concept.

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Meh, try again OP. Maybe a pic of a dead guy standing would really convince me.

12 Last