sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

MNF Free Money - Vikings are possibly the best team in the NFL

The Play is Vikings -4 for as many units you can stomach without becoming sick

1) Vikings have arguably the very best defense in the NFL. It is a bit too early to call that, but that is what I have seen with my own eyes. If you want to look at fantasy points, Vikings are #1 with #2 way behind. The better defense at home is the one thing that will win you cash if you are not dealing with a huge point-spread.

2) Vikings playing at home in prime-time in that new gorgeous stadium. It is already certified to be the loudest stadium in the NFL. The high tech ceiling reflects all noise... it was topping 120 db last week there. The fans need to learn to be quiet while offense is on the field. Giants fans do not travel and if you think that means nothing in the NFL you missed the Dallas game yesterday at San Francisco... it was like another home game for the Boys

3) Bradford gets plenty of hate from most fans... I never have seen it that way. Legit veteran pro QB, and now he has a very good team that loves he is there. He is playing the best football of his career. Bridgewater may be great someday, but he is not there yet. Bradford is a upgrade.

4) No LT - no problem. LT is past his prime, way past. I know "he is a freak"... he is getting old. It showed in the first 3 games. He was averaging about 2 yards per rush. Now the new kid Jerick McKinnon gets the rock, this guy is the best athlete on the team says those that know him best.

5) Stephon Diggs... if I need to explain this you have not been paying attention.

6) Eli is hot and cold... and you know he is more likely playing a stinker against a very good defense

7) You need to look at strength of schedule. Vikings have 3 wins and 3 covers against decent teams. Giants lost at home last week to WAS while coughing up 29 points

BOL to everybody. I really don't think this game will be competitive in the 2nd half. If Vikings fail to win by 10+ points I will be surprised.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    The Play is Vikings -4 for as many units you can stomach without becoming sick

1) Vikings have arguably the very best defense in the NFL. It is a bit too early to call that, but that is what I have seen with my own eyes. If you want to look at fantasy points, Vikings are #1 with #2 way behind. The better defense at home is the one thing that will win you cash if you are not dealing with a huge point-spread.

2) Vikings playing at home in prime-time in that new gorgeous stadium. It is already certified to be the loudest stadium in the NFL. The high tech ceiling reflects all noise... it was topping 120 db last week there. The fans need to learn to be quiet while offense is on the field. Giants fans do not travel and if you think that means nothing in the NFL you missed the Dallas game yesterday at San Francisco... it was like another home game for the Boys

3) Bradford gets plenty of hate from most fans... I never have seen it that way. Legit veteran pro QB, and now he has a very good team that loves he is there. He is playing the best football of his career. Bridgewater may be great someday, but he is not there yet. Bradford is a upgrade.

4) No LT - no problem. LT is past his prime, way past. I know "he is a freak"... he is getting old. It showed in the first 3 games. He was averaging about 2 yards per rush. Now the new kid Jerick McKinnon gets the rock, this guy is the best athlete on the team says those that know him best.

5) Stephon Diggs... if I need to explain this you have not been paying attention.

6) Eli is hot and cold... and you know he is more likely playing a stinker against a very good defense

7) You need to look at strength of schedule. Vikings have 3 wins and 3 covers against decent teams. Giants lost at home last week to WAS while coughing up 29 points

BOL to everybody. I really don't think this game will be competitive in the 2nd half. If Vikings fail to win by 10+ points I will be surprised.
    Haha so funny how you like a team and automatically just list all the things you think in your mind will win. Put all the Giants pluses next to your analysis and it wont be lopsided. One of best recieving corps in nfl when they get going. Defense is solid. Eli lives for pressure games and always performs atleast well, primetime football Giants soooo much better than Vikings in almost all categories. I could easily see a fg game which destroys -4. Save your money and take the over. Bombs downfield alot tn. BOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

I like the over tonight ??????

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I like the over tonight ??????
    You do Mag? Idk why i loooove it.

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

I like the over as well. As for the giants D The backfield is awful The giants running game pretty banged up I like the Vikings to hit more deep shots and win 31 -20. At this point the Vikings are better in all 3 phases of the game. Except for the fact that everyone is on Minnesota (scares me) I'm with the OP and think the vikings win by 10 probably small play on side. Over 42.5 big for me

p4$$ion
    p4$$ion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

giants couldnt score against a shitty NO defense 2 weeks ago cant even imagine how hard the vikings will shut them down

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Haha so funny how you like a team and automatically just list all the things you think in your mind will win. Put all the Giants pluses next to your analysis and it wont be lopsided. One of best recieving corps in nfl when they get going. Defense is solid. Eli lives for pressure games and always performs atleast well, primetime football Giants soooo much better than Vikings in almost all categories. I could easily see a fg game which destroys -4. Save your money and take the over. Bombs downfield alot tn. BOL
    Gee Mikey... I thought my analysis was pretty much spot on. At least now you know Mr McKinnon and you know he is a better RB than AP

Jupiter333
    Jupiter333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

Agreed on Peterson,....they will cut him next year and go with McKinnon and possibly draft another running back in the later rounds.

Maybe Norv Turner is the quarterback whisperer....Bradford never looked like he loved playing pro football before, maybe he'll reach his potential now.