KickShootThrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Quote Originally Posted by thebestinsj View Post
    What's your take on tonights MNF game?
    Giants +4.5 & Under 43, but no huge plays

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Get me a Markelle Fultz autograph if you see him on campus.

thebestinsj
    thebestinsj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

Quote Originally Posted by KickShootThrow View Post
    Giants +4.5 & Under 43, but no huge plays
    Nice, was thinking of going small with this as well. Hoping pass defense shows up tonight.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    its getting to the point where its just outright harassment man just chill please.. if its a man, who cares? if its really her, who cares?? it doesnt mess with your bankroll so it shouldnt matter to you. just relax.
    I bust balls of two types of posters.....guys like BigDaddyHQ and scammers.

I will continue this because this is a scam----there is no Asian chick sitting all by her lonesome on SBR posting gambling tickets.

It is her boyfriend getting her to do this to set up a scam....and I really hate scammers.

Do not be a board hero--this is no chick you are defending for the 1000th time.

Anyone watching her videos knows within 3 seconds she is full of shit....

"like like for real like really like you really have to trust me like really like really I know my 'Hawks...like really for real like......"
    Points Awarded:

Halfapointoff gave Electrons 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post

I will continue this because this is a scam----there is no Asian chick sitting all by her lonesome on SBR posting gambling tickets.

It is her boyfriend getting her to do this to set up a scam....and I really hate scammers.

"like like for real like really like you really have to trust me like really like really I know my 'Hawks...like really for real like......"
    Lol, Agree with you, and I agree with KST on tonight game playing large on the under so hope we hit

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

I get what your doing but what's the point?As long as she or he keeps giving out winner people are going to tail.And when she or he starts losing people will bail.Seriously not bashing anybody but you only making yourself look bad not the person you trying to prove that is he or she.let the forum decide agree or disagree?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

im not trying to defend he or she.. are you going to be a dick everyday? has to be exhausting..lmao. i mean until she gets on here trying to sell stuff she really isnt what you are accusing her of just yet..

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Minny gets it done tonight. 24-13

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Okay so you can use your mental powers to figure out she is a he... using your logic, would you ever believe that woman bets sports and posts to this forum?

Electrons

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    Okay so you can use your mental powers to figure out she is a he... using your logic, would you ever believe that woman bets sports and posts to this forum?
    Of course--but I would put the number of women on this forum in the single digits...AND what you're leaving out... I've seen this scam done on 2 other boards.

A few obvious signs....signs that are identical to the scams.

On both Rx and Covers---guys get 20-something girls to post their "picks".

Here is how it works. And watch me predict it....

The girl creates multiple threads---usually just 1-2 picks----this is the setup---never one thread---because then its easier to track him/her.

She makes giant proclamations...."2K on Team X", or "I am HUGE on Georgia Tech", or "I am turning $500 into 3K"---guys tend to open those threads.

Again, this is the setup.

He hits 4-5 of those threads--but they makes dozens of them.

And then they turn to twitter----they start PMing guys--"Hey, I decided to sell my stuff on twitter"

She lost "Huge on GT", she lost her Washington under, lost her big thread on Houston/Conn under, she lost her Jets pick--but AFTER the fact, suddenly there were other wagers she forgot to post.

She has actually bullshitted straight up in 2-3 threads..just outright fuking lies, and because it's a chick in the video, some of you guys ignore it--if it were BigDaddyQH lying, everyone would be curb stomping him.

This is 100% a scam, and some retard here will fall for it.

Just watch how "she" does this.....watch.

Electrons

im not trying to defend he or she.. are you going to be a dick everyday? has to be exhausting..lmao. i mean until she gets on here trying to sell stuff she really isnt what you are accusing her of just yet..
    Jay...THIS IS THE SETUP.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm trying to bust a scammer.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Lemme get this straight. You're getting mad at Jay for being captain save a hoe, while you're being captain save a retard?

If this is the scam, and people are stupid enough to fall for it, why the fckk does it matter to you so much?

I cant imagine having so little to do all day. What a pathetic existence.

Electrons

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Lemme get this straight. You're getting mad at Jay for being captain save a hoe, while you're being captain save a retard?

If this is the scam, and people are stupid enough to fall for it, why the fckk does it matter to you so much?

I cant imagine having so little to do all day. What a pathetic existence.
    Let me guess, you're one of the fuking retards who think it's an actual asian girl making these bets?

Pump the brakes meat, you're not going to get to fuk her.

I can't imagine being so penetrating stupid. What a pathetic existence being so fuking dumb.

POOLSIDE

Let me guess, you're one of the fuking retards who think it's an actual asian girl making these bets?

Pump the brakes meat, you're not going to get to fuk her.

I can't imagine being so penetrating stupid. What a pathetic existence being so fuking dumb.
    Wrong. I'm one of the people who doesn't give a shit one way or another.

And no offense to what's her name, but I sleep with muuuuuch prettier girls. Hard pass for me.

Back to that part about me being dumb. Please elaborate.

KickShootThrow
    Make SBR Sharp Again!
    KickShootThrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Wrong. I'm one of the people who doesn't give a shit one way or another.

And no offense to what's her name, but I sleep with muuuuuch prettier girls. Hard pass for me.

Back to that part about me being dumb. Please elaborate.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by KickShootThrow View Post
    Was just defending myself. Don't take it personally. There are more important things than being pretty.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave POOLSIDE 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Electrons

I have been active on this forum for all of about 8 hours so far... the only "retard" I have found so far is you. Congrats.

The rest of all of you seem to be pretty reasonable people.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Was just defending myself. Don't take it personally. There are more important things than being pretty.
    way to be an ass but also follow up with a smooth rebuttal

POOLSIDE

way to be an ass but also follow up with a smooth rebuttal
    I just feel like, how did a fckking sports gambling website become real life for so many of these people

JayDr3am
    Handi

I just feel like, how did a fckking sports gambling website become real life for so many of these people
    im just now realizing a large amount of the people that post here are old as hell.. that might be it lol

POOLSIDE

im just now realizing a large amount of the people that post here are old as hell.. that might be it lol
    That makes it even sadder. Older people should have found something better than this in all those years. It would be one thing if we found out everyone was fourteen. Not only would that explain all the emotional diatribes, but it would also explain the insane amount of air betting.

JayDr3am
    Handi

That makes it even sadder. Older people should have found something better than this in all those years. It would be one thing if we found out everyone was fourteen. Not only would that explain all the emotional diatribes, but it would also explain the insane amount of air betting.
    it would make perfect sense if they were 14.. even 18..shit even 21.. but these are grown ass men between 40-60 years old on here internet trolling, air and manipulating tickets.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Of course--but I would put the number of women on this forum in the single digits...AND what you're leaving out... I've seen this scam done on 2 other boards.

A few obvious signs....signs that are identical to the scams.

On both Rx and Covers---guys get 20-something girls to post their "picks".

Here is how it works. And watch me predict it....

The girl creates multiple threads---usually just 1-2 picks----this is the setup---never one thread---because then its easier to track him/her.

She makes giant proclamations...."2K on Team X", or "I am HUGE on Georgia Tech", or "I am turning $500 into 3K"---guys tend to open those threads.

Again, this is the setup.

He hits 4-5 of those threads--but they makes dozens of them.

And then they turn to twitter----they start PMing guys--"Hey, I decided to sell my stuff on twitter"

She lost "Huge on GT", she lost her Washington under, lost her big thread on Houston/Conn under, she lost her Jets pick--but AFTER the fact, suddenly there were other wagers she forgot to post.

She has actually bullshitted straight up in 2-3 threads..just outright fuking lies, and because it's a chick in the video, some of you guys ignore it--if it were BigDaddyQH lying, everyone would be curb stomping him.

Just watch how "she" does this.....watch.

If anything like going tout appears to happen please click the report button.

Until then, please dont troll any poster making their picks threads in the sport sub forums.

No one is required to disclose their real identity, gender or any other personal information to post here and it doesn't matter to SBR what persona you use.

Electrons

Jets and 49ers went down the toilet.

Now, some of these jabonies still think you're a chick--and they're fuking retarded.

But I'm going to stop even debating that.

I have an idea.

ONE FUKING THREAD.

If you want to be transparent, and want to add something to the forum--ONE THREAD.

Otherwise...this is an obvious bait scheme.
    Laughing my ass off at this thread.

KICKSHOOT banned.

And as I told you. A Dude.

First 12