Sooo... took a couple years off, but now I'm back. Different site, but it's same story I suppose. I followed a handful of you on other sites and appreciated the opinions and feedback.

I'll track and hopefully help someone who is on the fence or needs a pick. I rank mine in confidence of 1 being a sure thing, 5 is a I'd put a couple bucks on it.

From what I can gather, most people got burned last week. I know I did. This week is tight but there a few winners:

1* Colts -2.5/115 - Really... there is no way they will lose this game. 2 and half points is easy.
1* Broncos -3/105 - same story
3* Lions -3/EV - Lions are good ATS when a dog and hating the past two weeks of losses. They'll put up some numbers this week

But, I'm a bigger fan of the dogs in general
2*Browns +7.5/110 - Consistently beat the spread. No one ever expects the Browns to cover and they will give WAS a run for their money
1* Raiders +3/EV - Ravens haven't shown up all season and they won't this game. They beat Buf, Cle (Cle covered), and the Jags. Nothing to see here. Raiders win. Go Big!
2* Saints +4/110 - The Chargers are losing weapons left and right. The Saints are pulling it together... wouldn't be surprised with a win.

That's it for this week. GL everyone!!