PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

When Is Denver going to get respect?

This team has made me so much money the past 9 months.

Super Bowl money line plus money.

Week 1 - +3/+165 Money line plus+, disrespected as a home dog.

Week 2 -* Books were correct, Denver -4 / -185 vs Indianapolis.

Week 3 - Road dog at Cincinnati, +3.5 / +175 , Covered outright.

Week 4 - Now at Tampa Bay, (blatantly superior), only opens as a FG favorite, and money already against them, down to -2.5 and counting.

They win and cover again this week in Tampa, best defense in the NFL, books/public keep overweighing the "Trevor Siemian effect", looks wrong once again this week.

Im just going to quietly keep riding this train without an issue at all. Better team once again, less than a field goal. Win & cover, 4-0.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    This team has made me so much money the past 9 months.

Super Bowl money line plus money.

Week 1 - +3/+165 Money line plus+, disrespected as a home dog.

Week 2 -* Books were correct, Denver -4 / -185 vs Indianapolis.

Week 3 - Road dog at Cincinnati, +3.5 / +175 , Covered outright.

Week 4 - Now at Tampa Bay, (blatantly superior), only opens as a FG favorite, and money already against them, down to -2.5 and counting.

They win and cover again this week in Tampa, best defense in the NFL, books/public keep overweighing the "Trevor Siemian effect", looks wrong once again this week.

Im just going to quietly keep riding this train without an issue at all. Better team once again, less than a field goal. Win & cover, 4-0.
    I think the dilemma is... Trevor Siemian might actually be a franchise quarterback, which is so unbelievably lucky that people frankly don't think it's believable. He's a 7th rounder from last year and barely even won the competition to start, with a first-round rookie staring down his back.

He can't possibly be any good. Right?

PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Have you watched him play? He plays smart, he's mobile in the pocket & has a nice tight spiral. My only complaint about Siemian is he tends to through low where balls can get batted down at the line of scrimmage.

I'm with the OP, ride Denver until they lose. The defense is one of the best I've ever seen & the QB situation was overblown before the season. They only needed mediocre QB play to win & they've gotten that plus some.

Denver LARGE this weekend & here on out.