WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

Ravens week 3

Why is this game a pickem?

Clearly Jags will be 0-3 after the ravens have visit Florida they are a shitteam that has already allowed 65 points in the first two games + they went 1-3 in preseason

Ravens are 2-0 in first two weeks and went 4-0 in preseason. Ofcourse they have some injuries and the 2-0 W´s are from Cleveland and Buffalo. Last game Ravens were 20 points behind but made a big comeback to win 25-20, good for the moral in the team, both D and O.

Im thinking of hammer down on ravens. What do you guys think?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

This could be a trap for the Ravens. JAX has not looked good especially last week, but some Home cooking in a PK game could be what they need to get back on track. I played JAX early in the week, but now I read they may be missing 2 starting O Lineman. I would say tread lightly here, as it could go either way. GL.

WIEDBO

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    This could be a trap for the Ravens. JAX has not looked good especially last week, but some Home cooking in a PK game could be what they need to get back on track. I played JAX early in the week, but now I read they may be missing 2 starting O Lineman. I would say tread lightly here, as it could go either way. GL.

Thanks ER66. I just saw recently that JAGS are missing some startplayers. I just dont see the JAGS win this game, maybe if clevland was the matchup

Ajay Dhaliwal
    dwal89
    Ajay Dhaliwal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I would not do the Ravens. Jacksonville offense is gonna breakout soon. You can't trust the ravens right now I think. especially how they played last week against the browns in the start of that game

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Tough to call. Who had the better preseason?

WIEDBO

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Tough to call. Who had the better preseason?
    Ravens 4-0. Jags 1-3 in preseason.

POOLSIDE

Oh lord

WIEDBO

Looks like the public is all over JAGS on this one. Im going on Ravens with the sharp money, gutfeeling.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Ravens have been anything but impressive in their 2 wins. Scoring 13 against a shit bills defense and then Browns gave them everything they wanted and prob win if their qb doesn't get knocked out. Jags had pack dead to rights at home in week 1 and think they get their 1st w in this one. Ravens secondary can be had and jags weapons not gonna remain silent for long.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ravens have been anything but impressive in their 2 wins. Scoring 13 against a shit bills defense and then Browns gave them everything they wanted and prob win if their qb doesn't get knocked out. Jags had pack dead to rights at home in week 1 and think they get their 1st w in this one. Ravens secondary can be had and jags weapons not gonna remain silent for long.
    Exactly how I feel. Can't take it though, as teams only cover at about a 33% clip the week before they play in London.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Exactly how I feel. Can't take it though, as teams only cover at about a 33% clip the week before they play in London.
    Ugh I didn't realize jags were going to London next week, just really started on card. That prob make it a pass for me as well but no way I'd play Balty here.

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Ravens

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Ravens haven't beaten Jaguars in Jacksonville in like a decade

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

The Jags are still the Jags and losing is what they do. They never win when you expect them to win and this is a week everybody expects them to win.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Any thoughts on the total at 45?

WIEDBO

. It wasent pretty but its a W and we all know JAGS stink as usual.