Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Look at 0-2 teams to win. Dolphins, Saints, Jaguars, Redskins.

I would round robin these 4 teams in 3 team parlays.
    Pavy,
    you picking against your Falcons this week with New Orleans?!...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    not after last night

Bears season is over Son
    It was over before it started. They still cover and win in dallas.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Pavy,
    you picking against your Falcons this week with New Orleans?!...
    The NFL wouldn't want their pretty boy Drew Brees to start 0-3 and get embarrassed on national TV. I'm a firm believer of the power of the zebras.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Pats home underdogs this thursday. Seen somewhere they're 10-2 SU since 2001 as home underdogs. Most likely a meaningless trend but Belichick and Co. will always battle and getting a few pts helps.

Miami -10? Dolphins almost rallied vs the Pats. Browns looked god awful after the 1q vs the Ravens. If the Browns come in looking like they did after the first quarter - Miami should roll. You could say the same for Miami in the 1st half vs NE but Miami actually has some weapons. Don't expect Crowell/Coleman to have outstanding games like that on a consistent basis.

Seattle -9.5? Bettors will be all over SF. Hawks offense has been dead and you're getting 9.5 pts on a team which beat LA 28-0 that beat Seattle 9-3. Take Seattle - they'll wake up.

Jax PK - They need this game. I don't know what to think of the Ravens but I'm not sold on anything they present and Jax off a bad loss - already 0-2 this season....need this W bad.

Zona -4 on the road? Bills look like a complete mess. I had this around Zona -5.5 which it looks like it opened at. This has Zona by 1-3 pts written all over it. I won't be touching it.

What other games stand out?
    Niners are golden at that line. Huge over reaction from carolina

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    that's because rookie Cody Kessler is starting at QB for the Cleveland Browns...McCown injured his shoulder against the Ravens and is out for this game...line had originally opened up at 6.5 - 7 and then jumped up to 9.5 - 10 after the news broke out....Browns have signed longtime journeyman Charlie Whitehurst as a backup.
    Jesus Christ!

Last edited by LT Profits; 09-20-16 at 09:30 PM.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3692

Quote Originally Posted by AUSTINRUSSELL View Post
    If you really believe this you need to go outside and plant a garden. Maybe pick some flowers and make a nice dinner for someone. Just stop watching sports and grow old playing bingo. Most of the winning betters are winning because they are looking at lines, patterns, comparing defense vs offense. Defense vs defense. There are a few unpredictable things however rarely does 1 thing or another completely change an entire game. Its a 60 minute game and you have a week to figure it out. So what you should do is drink a beer. Stop feeling sorry for yourself if you had a losing week and start looking at some match ups.

Oh and good luck.

First 12