MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Browns beat Ravens / 49ers beat Panthers / Dolphins beat Patriots

I'm intent on winning this parlay.

I'm counting on three things.
    1) Cam Newton suffered a concussion versus the Broncos, and that the 49ers' 28-0 win versus the Rams leads to a placebo effect that helps them edge the Panthers.
    2) Josh McCown plays as well as he did last year and provides a spark.
    3) New starter Garoppolo is an unknown commodity; and simply hope this implied volatility results in poor play.

Yes, I'm a prodigy. I know it.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Parlaying 2 visiting dogs and the Browns as 7 point home dogs....what could possibly go wrong?

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Suck my poopers, I'm going to win. Count on it. Owned.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Sorry man If you want a long shot parlay Take Jags, Titans, and maybe OU in college. But no way Panthers start O-2 esp to SF lmao

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Sorry man If you want a long shot parlay Take Jags, Titans, and maybe OU in college. But no way Panthers start O-2 esp to SF lmao
    You think Bortels is going to double his career road wins tomorrow?

Some stats from NFL.com. Last year he threw three touchdowns when the Jags were ahead, and 29 when they were losing. That was a big improvement over his 0/10 split the year before. That's three touchdowns while your team is winning and thirty nine while they're losing.

Oh I almost forgot to mention his career 1-15 road record. One and fifteen.
    Last edited by POOLSIDE; 09-17-16 at 02:53 AM.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    You think Bortels is going to double his career road wins tomorrow?

Some stats from NFL.com. Last year he threw three touchdowns when the Jags were ahead, and 29 when they were losing. That was a big improvement over his 0/10 split the year before. That's three touchdowns while your team is winning and thirty nine while they're losing.

Oh I almost forgot to mention his career 1-15 road record. One and fifteen.
    I think Jags have a way better chance at winning than Browns or SF IMO. Its nice to have past numbers to help cap but i dont use it for my full assessment. I like Jags to win this wk for many reasons. They have started to play better on D if you really check last wk against Rodgers they held their own.

Rivers doesn't have his fav and most valuable receiver, so he has to find a good rapport with Benjamin very fast since he will be seeing a lot of targets. Last wk he caught 7 balls but for 30 something yards. You keep him in front of you since he likes to use his speed you take away his game. I think Jags D plays well and holds them to more FGs than TD. And Bortles will be good enough with all of his Offensive weapons to get the job done. I really like the Jags this week Poolside.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

OP You are taking a shot. Can't see it happening but you never know. GL.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I think Jags have a way better chance at winning than Browns or SF IMO. Its nice to have past numbers to help cap but i dont use it for my full assessment. I like Jags to win this wk for many reasons. They have started to play better on D if you really check last wk against Rodgers they held their own.

Rivers doesn't have his fav and most valuable receiver, so he has to find a good rapport with Benjamin very fast since he will be seeing a lot of targets. Last wk he caught 7 balls but for 30 something yards. You keep him in front of you since he likes to use his speed you take away his game. I think Jags D plays well and holds them to more FGs than TD. And Bortles will be good enough with all of his Offensive weapons to get the job done. I really like the Jags this week Poolside.
    Yeah I hear you, I just don't trust the Jags on the road. Browns are the best bet for an upset here in my opinion.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I like the Browns. They can win this one. The Ravens are totally fukked this season.

Hell freezes over before both of those other bets win. Maybe one but not both.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    I like the Browns. They can win this one. The Ravens are totally fukked this season.

Hell freezes over before both of those other bets win. Maybe one but not both.
    Ravens are fukked? Guess you haven't watched them much. Their defense is the real deal and they will humiliate the pathetic Browns.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

F the Ravens - they have some of the dumbest fans in the league.

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Don't know how anyone could back OU in vs Ohio St All the touts on Oklahoma = Ohio st blowout.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by RRNJ13 View Post
    Don't know how anyone could back OU in vs Ohio St All the touts on Oklahoma = Ohio st blowout.
    I hate Stoops that was supposed to be OSU mis type they were underdogs at +100 when i was looking for dogs to play sorry. Either way OP long shot parlay is a major shot in the dark IMO but GL.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Can see N.E having a let-down. Miami a live dog.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3503

I can easily see browns and Dolphins winning. Don't see any scenario 49ers can win even if cam doesn't play. If i had panther defense in fantasy I would be licking my chops

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    F the Ravens - they have some of the dumbest fans in the league.
    Oh really?

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Horrible prediction horrible parlay

MoneyFlow
    MoneyFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

I got a Parlay Josh McCown over 206.5yds, Luck over 260, Browns Money Line, Carlos Hyde over 54.5 yds.. Bovada lets you parlay prop bets now which is crazy.. Risking $6.99 to win $239.00

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

moron

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Oh really?
    lol...why would he back down from that statement because some guy on a website made his presence known?