MoneyFlow
    MoneyFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

How & Why Colts Can make playoffs/win superbowl

This will Help Colts win key games this season (25yds on Touchback). Think about the impact of a 15yd Pass interference penalty on a 1st down attempt. Any game the NFL/Vegas wants to swing favor in the Underdog this two rulings are huge. Now Think about Denver/Colts game Talib shot in the leg, D.Thomas has a bad hip (For my Conspiracy Theorist) if Colts win on the road here they can Win the Superbowl no doubt. Sub 4.4-4.5 guys at all 3 wide rec. positions, two solid tight ends in Allen in particular. Taking the Colts w/ Points here

My Focus: Will be on the amount of Pass Interference calls that are in favor of the colts, and the times they convert them into Points (Touch downs, field goals)

Pass Interference

• There shall be no interference with a forward pass thrown from behind the line. ...
    • The penalty for defensive pass interference is an automatic first down at the spot of the foul.
    • The penalty for offensive pass interference is 10 yards from the previous spot

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Like Colts + points this week

That said, I give Colts no shot in the offs to make it deep. Defenses clamp up, teams need to win the battles in the trenches and I just don't feel the Colts have enough strength to do that on either side of the ball. Sure they'e good at the flashy positions but that's about it. A good fantasy football team and that's about it.