tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Week One Plays

Chicago Bears +5
    67 percent of action on Houston, line opened at 5.5 now at 5. Think a really close game that Chicago may win straight up. Cutler isn't my favorite player but I think with him, Eddie Royal and Alshon Jeffery they could put up points. I like Miller as the tight end and Jeremy Langford has some talent.

San Diego +6.5
    58 percent of public on Kansas City. Line opened at 7 now 6.5. Division game in week one thinking close game as each team tries to find its identity. Rivers has Keenan Allen and Travis Benjamin and Benjamin should help San Diego in the return game. Melvin Gordon and Woodhead will carry the workload this is going to be a close game.

Cleveland Browns +3.5
    Line opened at 4.
    57 percent on Philly and line went the other way. I think Cleveland might actually be better than Philly. RGIII will be playing with a lot less pressure. Really think the Browns running game will be good with Crowell. One concern is how young the Browns receiving core is.

Arizona -6.5
    My favorite play of week one. Cardinals defense should be great again and without Brady I see a 28-17 type game. Cardinals running game this year will be great with Johnson and Johnson. Gresham at TE adds great blocking and Fitz and Michael Floyd makes this offense really dangerous.

Arizona under 47.5
    Think the total is a little high. Don't see NE scoring enough for the game to go over. Arizona is going to control the pace with the talent and depth they have in the running back position. Probably 25-30 rushes split between Chris and Davis Johnson.

LA Rams Under 43.5
    Don't see SF scoring more than 14 points. LA defense will be good. Excited to see Keenum vs Gabbert but I think both will struggle and the defenses will control the pace.

Any thoughts guys?

fieryking
    fieryking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I agree with your az pick

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

I like the Cardinals a lot as well...it's moved to -7.5 now

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288