Mr. Realistic92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Anybody on b-more and San Diego?

B-more and San Diego ML anybody? Lots of cash if it hits

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I like SD and the pts also KC has no Charles and missing pieces on the D. Rivers loves these kinds of games where nobody thinks he has a chance to do good. He will be slinging that thing around to Gates, Benji, Allen, and Woodhead.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

What makes you like Baltimore over buffalo?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    I like SD and the pts also KC has no Charles and missing pieces on the D. Rivers loves these kinds of games where nobody thinks he has a chance to do good. He will be slinging that thing around to Gates, Benji, Allen, and Woodhead.
    & now travis benjamin.. deep deep threat.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Charles didn't play vs them last year when the Chiefs lit them up 35-3 Rivers doesn't love these kinda games lol Matter of fact , The Chiefs OWN Rivers ..... Chiefs by 20

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Chiefs have so many weapons on offense right now its ridiculous .... Receivers Maclin , Hill , DAT and Conely are gonna cause problems .. The Chiefs also have a Oline finally < two backs in Ware and West that will be way over 150yard on the ground Sunday ....... Chiefs started 1-6 last year before rattling off 11 straight .... they dont wanna start slow again ... Chiefs gotta keep up with Denver who won Thursday > I dont see the Chiefs losing their first home opener vs the bottom dweller Chargers ...... Im done ...GL either way

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Charles didn't play vs them last year when the Chiefs lit them up 35-3 Rivers doesn't love these kinda games lol Matter of fact , The Chiefs OWN Rivers ..... Chiefs by 20
    I know the past history with them and rivers hasn't thrown a TD in awhile against that D. Once again it's a completely different team they are not fully healthy. And rivers always gives a 110 Percent it's one thing I respect about the guy. He's one of the best Qbs in the league, no the past results haven't been pretty. But I def can see them keeping this close. Sd also has some nice young guys on D, IMO think it's gonna be a closer game than ppl think. Cause they are thinking too much into last year's results. We will see on Sunday as they say GLe

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    & now travis benjamin.. deep deep threat.
    Yessir that's who I meant by Benji sorry I didn't spell it out haha.

Mr. Realistic92

I think Ravens will win simply on better qb, a solid defense and home field. The only question mark is San Diego and their defense

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

On Buffalo & San Diego spread's & ml's myself.

Both are in a fantastic spot here.

Mr. Realistic92

Yeah. I'm on Ravens and chargers ML, some nice cash if I win. Hopefully they can pull through

Mr. Realistic92

GL to everyone. Should be a fun day tomorrow

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

I know the past history with them and rivers hasn't thrown a TD in awhile against that D. Once again it's a completely different team they are not fully healthy. And rivers always gives a 110 Percent it's one thing I respect about the guy. He's one of the best Qbs in the league, no the past results haven't been pretty. But I def can see them keeping this close. Sd also has some nice young guys on D, IMO think it's gonna be a closer game than ppl think. Cause they are thinking too much into last year's results. We will see on Sunday as they say GLe
    Rivers is not good, the chargers may cover tho but won't win

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Why would you select SD ML in KC? They will not be able to run the ball at all, and that Oline for Rivers has always been poor.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I like San Diego here. Break out year for Melvin Gorden. He has his blocker from Wisconsin leading him Derek Watt , brother to JJ. and this guy can block. Be fun to watch.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    Rivers is not good, the chargers may cover tho but won't win
    You were saying??? its def early but i thought they would come out swinging 21-3 early

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Not trying single you out or anything Eddy I think a lot off ppl passed on a good play today based off last year stats with SD. You cant take last yr as the only means to cap a game is all i was trying to state.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I got San Diego in a couple of parlays, figured theyed start off hot in the first half, no Charles was enough for me to take Chargers.