ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Zin is In

Here we go! Fade me I'm a total loser most years at NFL. My -5 STAR pick of the week is Den/Car OVER. Why? Because it looks like a defensive battle. duh... I think Browns are the worst team in football. I live here and have seen some real shyt out on the field and I feel this is the worst of the worst. I'm not sure they have 4 players that can start for another team. Philly is starting Wentz because they feel this is the best spot to get his confidence up facing the Browns. I always bet against Tampa at the start of every year no matter who they play where they play or injuries. I'm taking my foot off the gas at the start of the NFL season till I see who has it together. 1/2 unit bets. I might warn you I am due!

Den/Car OVER 41'
    Philly -4
    Atl dont care -2'
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 09-08-16 at 02:15 PM.

ZINISTER

Squeek... 1/2 pt. covers are nice work! Should have been higher! Denver blew 3 other scoring opportunities. Carolina did gift one to Denver. Anyway I will take it.

ZINISTER

+3 units I will take that every week!

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

None of this makes sense. How are you up three units? First off, these are half units. The most you could be up is 1.5 units, if you had gone 3-0. But you didn't go 3-0.

You didn't "squeek" by with the Denver over 41. You pushed. That's not a win. Atlanta lost. That's not a win.

Denver/Carolina over pushed, Philly won, Atlanta lost.

You went 1-1-1. You lost the juice on half a unit. Unless of course you forgot to mention that you had 3.5 units on Philly zzz
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave POOLSIDE 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

LOL

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Some are just not good at accounting, it seems.

ZINISTER

i actually am 1.5 units. And fock off i am not here to please you troll focks you see what i did fock off PERIOD i dont care about you people you are pucie focks go fock yourself GET IT?NO GO FOCK yourself

ZINISTER

I don't bet online. When I say I won 3 units I forgot on here I said I was betting 1/2. I didn't I bet full Units. I also bet another game and lost. So I lost $ for the day in reality. You know the place where you actually exist Reality? Don't have a clue where it is do ya? lol

WildBillCappin
    WildBillCappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I don't bet online. When I say I won 3 units I forgot on here I said I was betting 1/2. I didn't I bet full Units. I also bet another game and lost. So I lost $ for the day in reality. You know the place where you actually exist Reality? Don't have a clue where it is do ya? lol
    I cant tell if youre trolling or just severly retarded.

ZINISTER

If you keep badgering me, I will quit providing you and my SBR associates these rock solid fades. I did win the Denver game and got on here and started celebrating the 1/2 pt. cover. But, like I said, fock off to the two or three pucies.
    Bet against Cleveland til they cover two weeks in row. OVER in my Raiders games that are under 50 when facing any good, not great QB. The defense is not there yet. The offense can put up some numbers. I will try to continue +3 units every week on here. You guys don't get the benefit of my Sunday afternoon bright ideas. Added a loser to my pocket book on a 4 o'clock. Bought the hook off last night to get a PUSH. Glad I escaped with my skin.GL

ZINISTER

After looked again i noticed I actually lost the OVER on the Den/Car game by a half on here. A ' at the end is how I how I add hooks. So, if you are keeping good accounting, make the correction. Please I lost 4 units and won 1 down 3 units. Like I said fade me!

ZINISTER

No thought needed for my 5 STAR pick of the week. I can't see the Browns playing anybody and keeping it closer then two TD's. Taken the Ravens to put up huge numbers on this terrible team. I can't see why this year long ride fading the Brown's can not be profitable. Next up the Steelers seem to be in a good place in their minds. That receiving corp is very nice! DeAngelo is a real nice back-up for Labia Bell. Big on coach and QB match-ups. Pitt takes both categories. I mention it i bet it. I know you shouldn't bet many pro games with above 49 and higher as a total. But, when the Raiders play a team with a good NOT great QB the OVER is always a good bet. I think Brees qualifies for atleast good he puts up numbers. The Raiders are not a lock down defense. The hype will not help the defense. DB's are not playing together yet. Raiders linebackers have many problems. They have some young ones they need to get prepared for the Post season. Oakland's offense is explosive. go Raiders!

Balt. -6
    Pitt. -3
    Atl/Oak OVER 49'

ZINISTER

Adding OVER 40 on the NYJ/Buff game

ZINISTER

Once again I hit my 5 STAR with my book but with early posting on here got Balt. at -6. I will take the sweep in reality. I didn't lose a game this week in the NFL! What? I am on fire! I am off to a good start. My record is shyt but my pocket is OK. 0-2 on 5 STAR picks on here and 4-3 overall.

ZINISTER

oops missed a week! I am making it quick Jack +2' Wash-7' NO/SD OVER 53'

ZINISTER

3-0 last week! Missed a double up with my book. I don't know what made me think Big Ben and the Steelers had a problem with players attitudes. With their talent at WR and still no Bryant, when it all comes together they are in the AFC picture at the end again. Stupid on my part!

ZINISTER

Didn't have a 5STAR last week so I stayed at 0-2 my overall went to 7-3. This week I will stay with my betting the Brown's opponent. Brady gets a nice practice in with the Brown's defense. UNDER in the Den/Atl game. I see both offenses not doing what it takes to get this number. The 5STAR pick of the week is the RAIDERS at home taking on a Charger team that can't find a way to win. Expectations are growing in Oakland. GL

NE -10
    Den/Atl UNDER 47'
    Oakland -3' (hope the hooks falls before Sun.)

ZINISTER

Went 2-1 last week. Lost the Raider game by a hook. I am 0-3 on 5STAR picks. 9-4 overall. This week I see the Dolphins getting it done at home getting those points. Miami is a team that is thought to be horrible and pretends to be most of the time. They have a few games a year with Tannihill they look like world beaters. As always I said from the beginning of the year I was going to ride out bettin against the Browns. Titans are getting the power running train going. I will watch 2 1/2 hours of the Browns this week Thankfully! Short game with all the running plays. lol Best of Luck!

ZINISTER

Mia +8'
    Tenn. -7 5STAR
    Jac/Chi UNDER 46

ZINISTER

My 5STAR picks are 0-4. I am 11-5 overall. Losing money and hitting games. My career in a nut shell. lol Still in the mix not getting hurt. I have to think my 5STAR picks start to hit! Keep swinging.