GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Already on the Browns bet before Wentz was starting. RG3 will exploit that weak Eagles defense.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Wentz is a hamburger. He would be 3rd-string on an SBR-Pro roster.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1622

Carson will find it tough in Philly. Will not be surprised to see him traded in a few years.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    My #1 guess for "bust of the draft"...NFL is a whole new world compared to South Dakota Technical college which is what he's used to playing
    Seen him work out. He has accuracy, good foot work, strong arm and from what they said he has a strong football mind. I liked what I saw.

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

he spent a lot of time working on deep balls from his junior year to senior year... he could always throw it a mile but was never on target..

obviously has been working on a lot as he dropped some pretty nice balls in on cleveland yesterday

anyone questioning if Wentz gets rattled should go watch the bison 3 playoff games from 2014-15 thru the championship....all 3 games opponent took lead with little time on the clock..wentz calmly drove the field in every game in like 5-6 plays for game winning td...

he is heavy faith based so philly shouldnt need to worry about his priorities like some of the losers of the past Leaf, Marinovich etc

sidenote: Bison go to Iowa this week-- while Easton Stick is like 10-0 over two years as a starter--1) hes still young and not a carson wentz type qb...

NDSU has played 2 home OT games back to back..(week rest in between).. they took a few injuries to 2 key defensive players. The QB for Eastern Washington and his receivers had monster games

The Bison will have their hands full with Iowa in Iowa..it could get ugly fast
    Bison need everything to go their way to have a chance...bad weather, get all the turnovers, make few big special teams plays, and find a way to control the clock with long drives to keep the score down..probably will have to resort to few gadget plays but my eyes see iowa big here

waiting for the line actually

Bison have an extremely tough schedule- after iowa, a bye then back to back games against unbeaten Illinois St (played NDSU 2 yrs ago in title) and Missouri St, then South Dakota State who always play NDSU tough, Western Illinois then @UNI who has beaten NDSU i believe 2 of the 5 losses past 5 yrs

based on what ive seen of the first couple games -at this time 2-3 losses in these next 6 games is very possible barring extreme improvement
    -so might be a month long window to fade the Bison
    just my .02

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

So far so good. Though he would struggle this year but Wentz looks like the real deal. Let's see how Philly does this week against Pitt as a 5 point home dog.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    he spent a lot of time working on deep balls from his junior year to senior year... he could always throw it a mile but was never on target..

obviously has been working on a lot as he dropped some pretty nice balls in on cleveland yesterday

anyone questioning if Wentz gets rattled should go watch the bison 3 playoff games from 2014-15 thru the championship....all 3 games opponent took lead with little time on the clock..wentz calmly drove the field in every game in like 5-6 plays for game winning td...

he is heavy faith based so philly shouldnt need to worry about his priorities like some of the losers of the past Leaf, Marinovich etc

sidenote: Bison go to Iowa this week-- while Easton Stick is like 10-0 over two years as a starter--1) hes still young and not a carson wentz type qb...

NDSU has played 2 home OT games back to back..(week rest in between).. they took a few injuries to 2 key defensive players. The QB for Eastern Washington and his receivers had monster games

Bison need everything to go their way to have a chance...bad weather, get all the turnovers, make few big special teams plays, and find a way to control the clock with long drives to keep the score down..probably will have to resort to few gadget plays but my eyes see iowa big here

Bison have an extremely tough schedule- after iowa, a bye then back to back games against unbeaten Illinois St (played NDSU 2 yrs ago in title) and Missouri St, then South Dakota State who always play NDSU tough, Western Illinois then @UNI who has beaten NDSU i believe 2 of the 5 losses past 5 yrs

based on what ive seen of the first couple games -at this time 2-3 losses in these next 6 games is very possible barring extreme improvement
    just my .02

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Rgiii

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

What is bigger lock Wentz ROY or Jackson Heisman?

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Eagles win again under Wentz. looking like Geniuses picking him

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Philly might finish 11–5

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

I agree, 10-6 or 11-5.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

best rookie qb season opening 2 game start since _____?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If Mathews didn't drop that sure TD, Wentz would have looked like a real stud last night.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

The Browns didn't think he was good enough for them and now they're on their 3rd QB

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Everyone should relax on talking about Wentz being a star and the Eagles going 11-5. The wake up call is next Sunday against the Steelers, a team that will surely go after the rookie and hit him hard. He's got a great shot at being a top notch QB but if he keeps taking shots instead of getting his butt out of bounds, he's going to get a concussion soon. And who knows where his career line goes after that. If I was on the Eagles coaching staff this would be my #1 priority, teach this kid to slide and screw the extra yard or two. He needs to protect himself.

WildBillCappin
    WildBillCappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Exactly a terrible pick on multiple levels...high bust risk and who drafts a guy #2 for "a few years down the road"...terrible pick
    Hows it feel to eat your own words.

WildBillCappin
    WildBillCappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post

just my .02
    How did fading the bison vs Iowa go?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by WildBillCappin View Post
    he's beaten the Browns and the Bears...2 of the bottom 5 teams in the league, we'll see how he does against an actual NFL defense this week

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

he's beaten the Browns and the Bears...2 of the bottom 5 teams in the league, we'll see how he does against an actual NFL defense this week
    Yeah that's true but you have to admit he has a big time arm and looks really comfortable out there. Think he is going to be franchise QB barring injury.

chaka

How did fading the bison vs Iowa go?
    lets see the ATS record after their thru the uni game shall we?

did you read how ndsu could win in my post?

its exactly how they won-- get turnovers,-(note the def td to start the game),big special teams plays and controlled the clock with long drives (see 4th qtr 8 min 39 sec drive total TOP 36 min to 24 for iowa))... seems you and RM18 only chose to read part of the post

go back thru all my old ndsu posts and ive been extremely accurate - this game I thought defense coming in they would be tired and Iowa would throw the ball and they didn't. Safety Grimsley was questionable all week with a concussion but played

I also indicated "barring extreme improvement"-
    Can any of you honestly say iowa would get 34 yds on 25 carries? holding iowa to 1.9 yds per carry would fall under extreme improvement. Bison D gave up 44 at home the week before and 500+ yds passing.. iowa chose to run which isnt how to beat ndsu.. secondary full of new players

also penalties were finally held in check- first two games there were several on the defense

watch the lines inflate now they've knocked off iowa and see if laying big numbers makes you any money-- bison already barely beat two teams at home as double digit favs both ATS losses

leading tackler and nfl prospect LB DeLuca is also out for season now-

Illinois St also beat a Big Ten team two weeks ago Northwestern so it will be a good game.
    For those who don't follow Missouri Valley Conference Illinois St was co champions in 2014 and 2015
    Last edited by chaka; 09-20-16 at 03:52 PM.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Haters will always find a reason that someone will fail. He can't do this. he played a bad team. the defense was hurt, blah blah blah blah blah. But when it's THEIR guy doing well, oh it's time to beat your chest and make a million posts! Greatest ever! Knew it all along! Blah blah blah! No need to prove anything, the kid can play. Will he win a Super bowl? Be an all time great? Time will tell, if he stays healthy, he's got as good a shot as anyone.
    At least football is fun again in this town!

chaka

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Haters will always find a reason that someone will fail. He can't do this. he played a bad team. the defense was hurt, blah blah blah blah blah. But when it's THEIR guy doing well, oh it's time to beat your chest and make a million posts! Greatest ever! Knew it all along! Blah blah blah! No need to prove anything, the kid can play. Will he win a Super bowl? Be an all time great? Time will tell, if he stays healthy, he's got as good a shot as anyone.
    At least football is fun again in this town!
    he knows how to win-I think he looks physically like drew Bledsoe even same number, runs better than drew..

GoSTEELERS77
    GoSTEELERS77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Promising start for wentz but we all know it takes seasons to prove your worth. Look at RG3

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Everyone loves him right now, can he keep this up?

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

We shall see once he plays a good team!

ZINISTER

Are you 3 years old?lol

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Pittsburgh will be a big test but like most QB's give him protection and Eagles can win. I'm a show me type of person but look's like LT was right on the money so far. Wentz has already made some pretty impressive throws.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

calm down

u21c3f6
    u21c3f6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5198

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Pittsburgh will be a big test but like most QB's give him protection and Eagles can win. I'm a show me type of person but look's like LT was right on the money so far. Wentz has already made some pretty impressive throws.
    He has also looks more like a QB that actually has control of his offense compared to many of his predecessors. Pit will be a better test.

Joe.

ZINISTER

Of course Pitt is a better test. So, if the kid loses to Pitt, he hasn't shown us anything? He has started off very good. He has the talent to win at this level. He has proven that already. To what level he can take his game is the question at this point. Next level is, can I make a career out of being an NFL QB? Then, am I a true threat to win any game any week type QB. (Ones we would bet on!) Then the, am I good enough to silence my critics and win a Super Bowl? Until the guy wins a Super Bowl, he can be criticized by stiffs like us. So far, he has looked like nothing other then an NFL QB.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Pitt may just beat his ass.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Steelers -3.5 is an absolute lock. Not because Wentz might have trouble with the Steelers defense but there's no one in the Eagles secondary that can cover Antonio. Pederson will probably try to take advantage of holes in the Steelers secondary, no way the Eagles run on that D

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

If the Eagles do win, I won't be able to bet on this team anymore because I'll be riding that Wentz train!

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

How do we like him now ? 3rd q - 5 min left - 27-3

First 123 Last