BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Stupidity of Wagering on Preseason Games

It is real simple. NO one, especially the coaching staff, cares who wins preseason games. Need proof? How about this. 11 teams so far scored 3 or less points in the 2nd half of their games. 5 more teams scored between 4 and 7 points. That totals out to 16 teams out of the 30 teams that played, or over half of the teams in the NFL.

There are ONLY two things that coaches want to see in the preseason. First, they want to see just how good their rookies and border line players are. Second, and MOST IMPORTANT. They do NOT want to see their starters injured. That means that the final score of a game is meaningless. That is why you do NOT wager on preseason football.

youngfl0yd
    youngfl0yd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

I think everyone already knows this. The only problem is, there are degenerate gamblers that have to bet on anything and everything. No matter how many times this is said, there will always be people betting the preseason. To each their own.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

tell that to the Seahawks and anyone who bet the Chiefs yesterday

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Ok to bet on anything if you can find an edge. Edge would be knowing how the players are coming along in practice and how much playing time they should see, kudos to those who have been following it closely, I havent which is why I havent bet any preseason.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You can add the 49ers to the list of teams who scored 3 points or less in the 2nd half of week 1 games. (0 points). They turned a 13-7 halftime lead and cover into a 24-13 butt kicking at the hands of Houston. So 37.5% of the NFL teams did not score more than 3 points in the 2nd half last week. Young is right. The degenerates must wager on everything and anything. This site is filled with degenerates, or people who are wanna-be degenerates. 90% of you are losers in here and many of you losers should be contemplating getting out of gaming. Either that or keep the number of your local Suicide Prevention handy.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Went 5 and 1 for the week. You need to find a woman. Or just jack a few more times a day. You're way to critical for a gambling Web site.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You can add the 49ers to the list of teams who scored 3 points or less in the 2nd half of week 1 games. (0 points). They turned a 13-7 halftime lead and cover into a 24-13 butt kicking at the hands of Houston. So 37.5% of the NFL teams did not score more than 3 points in the 2nd half last week. Young is right. The degenerates must wager on everything and anything. This site is filled with degenerates, or people who are wanna-be degenerates. 90% of you are losers in here and many of you losers should be contemplating getting out of gaming. Either that or keep the number of your local Suicide Prevention handy.
    What's funnier is you reeling off stats like that but didnt profit one dime from it. How silly is that.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Sharps waiting for NFL week 1.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Losing my ass in baseball, have won all four bets I've made in NFL exhibition. I really do suck, but NFL preseason is keeping me alive (barely).

BreadWinner
    BreadWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3414

Anyone interested in being part of a Lang buy group for foots...PM me.

docwatson
    docwatson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Quote Originally Posted by BreadWinner View Post
    Anyone interested in being part of a Lang buy group for foots...PM me.
    Why would anyone pay for picks?

Even if your going to fade them, and I've never understood that philosophy anyway. Even the worse Bastards have 50% seasons and decent runs to make you jump off the train.