PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigDaddyQH.VS.PAULYPOKER in the world of the NFL

Big Daddy has been chasing me around for the last couple months hating and posting insults and lies about my NFL record and I am sick of him. So this thread will end the monkey on my back <(Big Daddy) once and for all unless he is blind to the truth??? which is a big question in my mind about this man

Below I am going to post the proof of his hate&insults&personal attacking towards me
    starting from past to most recent here they are:

One of my "PERSONAL" sports wagering rules:

#4 ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT SPORTS BETTING IS THE ONLY FORM OF GAMBLING WHERE YOU CAN USE TRUE LOGIC AND NOT HAVE TO RELY SOLELY ON LUCK LIKE ALL OTHER FORMS! YOU HAVE A VAST AMOUNT OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVESTMENT YOUR ABOUT TO MAKE AT YOUR FINGER Tips USE IT!
    Big Daddys response 12-08-09, 09:12 AM

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Rule #4 is not true. Obviously you are not a gambler, or you would know that Poker and Blackjack fit into that catagory as well.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    12-22-09, 04:09 PM Who likes b.y.u.tonight yey or ney

SIMPLY JUST POST YEY FOR/ BYU OR NEY FOR /ORG.ST. OR UNDECIDED

Good luck to all
    PAULYPOKER

Big Daddys response 12-22-09, 06:12 PM

There should have been a 3rd option called "who gives a caca".
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

01-01-10, 04:58 AM Big Ten will prevail easy $$

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Folks when it comes to college football I am pretty much average Except for when the Big ten is involved I am correct on the big ten games around 80% of the time so with that said here is your free moneymakers thank me when it's over anything less would be uncivilized
    Auburn wins this one by 14+
    Pennstate wins in a semi close battle
    Ohio State wins could get ugly for ducks
    Big Daddys response: 01-01-10, 08:51 AM

Ohio State gets run over by Oregon. Oregon has too much speed for the Bucks. You have Pryor against the Oregon big 3 of Masoli, Blount and James. I will admit that if the Big 10 was ever going to win another Rose Bowl, this would be the year, but I do not see that happening. I see LSU defeating Penn State also. Penn State will need a near perfect game from their QB Daryll Clark to win. LSU is also going to need a very good game from their QB. This game will be the closest of the 3 mentioned. It could also be the lowest scoring of the 3. Auburn should handle Northwestern, but never sell Northwestern short. That team knows how to give 110% on every play in every game. Auburn will need a good offensive performance to win this game. Now I probably will be wrong on one of these games, so let's say 1-2 for the Big 10. Maybe 0-3. Outside chance of 2-1.
    12-21-09, 12:36 AM
    Steelers as 6th seed starting to look more than possible Here is my theory: *1.Pittsburgh wins out remaining two games Baltimore&Miami *2.Jags lose to pats at pats very likely *3.Denver lose to Philly at Philly very likely *4 Jets lose to Indy at Indy very likely or lose to Bengals *5. automatic elimination in Texans@ Miami game: rooting for MIami cause spoilers win easier than contenders or if Texans win they lose to Patriots following week *6 not so Important but would maybe help in some weird way Chargers beat Titans @ Titans very likely *7 Steelers will win tie breakers against following teams Tennessee &Denver Now with this theory into place if steelers win out and the above come out as predicted the Ravens and Steelers will go to playoffs as 5th and 6th seed.... So does this mean Steelers control their own destiny?YES WITH MINIMAL HELP *see above information* In plain English these are the determining factors that have to happen for steeler chances to get on the road to the super bowl Steelers will win tie breakers against following teams Tennessee &Denver simply cause they beat them during regular season. Now these teams would beat Pittsburgh in a tie breaker because of better AFC conference record : Jags&Jets Miami&Baltimore not a factor cause Steelers play them So this leaves the Texans and they are tied with Steelers as far as conference record goes but The Texans beat the Bengals so they would probably win tie breaker So since that's been said the following have to happen for the Steelers if they win out: jags ,jets , and Texans HAVE to lose one of their two games and the Steelers are in period dot end of story In mathematical terms: Jaguars lose 1 out of 2 + Jets lose 1 out of 2 + Texans lose 1 out of 2 + Steelers win 2 out of 2 = Steelers in playoffs what do ya think of That Steeler nation and fellow Steel City Mafia members? Yes hard to believe but it's a fact that the BURGH IS ALIVE & WELL TO "UNLEASH HELL IN" JANUARY. PS C'mon Troy get well this week for you are the final piece of this puzzle to repeat for the 7th ring *ALSO SEE* Big Ben is my hero T.D. AS CLOCK EXPIRES!!! Players Talk PAULYPOKER
    Big Daddys response: 01-04-10, 10:55 AM

And please lay the Steelers to rest as well. 3rd place in the AFC North. A truely disgraseful season. How do you los to the teas that they lost to? Wow. AT least next year, they get a nice soft schedule. A 3rd place team's schedule, which means they will play the Raiders again.

bigdaddyqh & paulypoker make up posted by:BigdaddyQH

intentionally in the private zone 01-03-10, 05:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER
    HERE IS MY PLAYS YOU DUMB JACK ASSESS

This teaser is so good it Should be Illegal
    Yes sir ree boys I actually feel like I am stealing and it feels good

Carolina -1
    Vikings-2 1/2

TELL'EM CHARLIE SENT YA

PAULY'S bonus LOTTERY PLAY

1/2/2010 11:22 AM Teaser $20.00 TO WIN $800.00

Football - 311 New England Patriots +2 for Game

Football - 311 New England Patriots/Houston Texans over 52½ for Game

Football - 317 Cincinnati Bengals +4 for Game

Football - 328 Oakland Raiders +4½ for Game

01-03-10, 05:28 PM

You posted that at 1:16 pm pdt, AFTER some of the games were over. That makes you nothing more than a FRAUD. I'm calling you out. I am also calling for you to be thrown out of here for posting fradulent threads. You lose your tail on a game, which you "guaranteed", so you have to start lying about other games that you took. I really hate frauds, and that is what you are. It is time for you to go. One way of the other. FRAUD!!!!!
    01-03-10, 05:43 PM
    go look at the thread jack ass original post time 11:45am
    01-03-10, 05:49 PM
    I apologise to Pauly for clling him a fraud, as he made his original post in ANOTHER thread and I did not see it. He should have made things easy by sticking to the ther post. At any rate, I do apologise. Now Pauly, before I find out for myself, how much money did you lose on the Bears, and please be honest.
    01-03-10, 05:57 PM
    I did not play that game I was just simply trying to warn people who did not know any better that the game was a potential trap which they usually are 75% of the time so I was trying to scare them away from the game period not to take the lions but it back fired on me and hit that 25% chance and all hell broke loose and that is the truth
    Green Bay-Arizona II 01-05-10, 11:39 AM
    posted by BigdaddyQH

Last week, Green Bay just pounded Arizona into submission. Does that mean anything at all? Let's examine the records of these two teams: Green Bay: 11-5 S/U, 11-4-1 ATS. Three of the 5 losses were to playoff teams (Division winner Minnesota twice, and Division Winner Cincinnati). The Pack is 7-1 in their final 8 games, after starting the season 4-4. That streak includes wins against Dallas and Baltimore, and the above mentioned Cardnals. In their past 7 games, the Packer offense is averaging over 32 points per game,while the defense is allowing just under 17. The Pack is 7-0-1 ATS in their past 8 games. Arizona: 10-6 S/U, 8-8 ATS. This team is 5-3 in their last 8 games. Their losses include two to San Francisco, Carolina and Tennessee, as well as Green Bay and Indy. Minnesota is the only playoff team that Arizona defeated. Their offense has run hot and cold of latge, averaging nearly 31 points in their last 3 wins, but only 11 in their last 3 losses. Their defense has been a lot more consistant, giving up 20 or less points 10 times this season. This is a tough game to call. Green Bay is Red Hot. Arizona totally laid down in their last meeting. All the talk is about Arizona's offense, but their defense has been suprisingly strong all year. Which Arizona team shows up on Sunday?
    01-05-10, 11:49 AM post time
    big daddy Arizona layed down as soon as they got behind so they could study the packers without showing them their own game plan knowing they would play this week however greenbay is very strong coming into the playoffs but the game will be nothing like last week right now I would say Arizona has the advantage slightly I see it as a shootout so grab your cause this ones gonna be a dandy
    I have hit 9 bets in a row....01-05-10, 12:58 AM
    posted bynj1035
    Want to place a small wager on the Orange Bowl tomorrow and then ALL of my winnings are going on Texas ML.

Have gone from $100 to $593 in the last 7 days or so.

What do you guys think of the game tomorrow???

01-05-10, 12:39 PM
    If you won 9 in a row, you must wager very small to only have under $600.00 with a $100.00 start. But these guys are right. Wagering with your heart is absolutely taboo. You can not give us one solid reason why Texas beats Alabama. Texas has played an easier schedule. Texas has an offense that is strictly one dimentional. Alabama has a defense that is equal to, if not better than the Texas defense. So where is your argument? Wagering with yor heart is suicidal. But go right ahead. Join the millions of others who do this and lose their money. Amateurs never learn. McBaseball is dead on.
    01-06-10, 10:40 AM
    you are going to hit my friend cause I like Texas myself cause if Tide wins Vegas will need a bail out package yes sir ree boys rigged possibly PS take spread instead TELL'EM CHARLIE SENT YA
    01-06-10, 10:33 AM
    All that work for 16 dollars? And people wonder how Vegas can afford all of those fancy neon lights.
    01-06-10, 10:42 AM
    SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY'S JEALOUS He doesn't have the bankroll but he got the brains you on the other hand have the bankroll but are lacking brain power hmmmm... how Ironic
    01-06-10, 11:02 AM
    How stupid can one get? You are saying that the game is fixed? You know absolutely nothing about Vegas and you are shooting your mouth off like that? You must really believe that you are the "Steel City Mafia". You really showed how much of an amateur you are. If you were in the mob, you would be dead by now for running your mouth. Saying that the game is rigged just goes to show how totally inept you are when it comes to college football. Have you ever been to Las Vegas? I am sure my friends in Vegas would love to meet you. They love big mouths who accuse them of fixing games. Why don't you fly up to Vegas and tell them that to their faces? Afraid?
    01-06-10, 11:58 AM
    You know Big Daddy just when I think the stupid stick missed ya you comeback and amaze me that not only the stupid stick hit you it pummeled you C'mon Man quit it my back is starting to hurt
    01-23-10, 04:03 AM
    NFL viewership for divisional round highest in 16 years THE ASSOCIATED PRESS NEW YORK - The NFL has drawn the most American viewers for the divisional round of the playoffs in 16 years, with an average of 33 million per game. The audiences for Arizona-New Orleans, Baltimore-Indianapolis, Dallas-Minnesota and New York Jets -San Diego were up 15 per cent from 28.8 million viewers in 2008. Sunday's Cowboys-Vikings game attracted 37.7 million viewers, the most-watched program on television since last February's Super Bowl Jets-Chargers later Sunday drew 35.6 million, followed by the Saturday night game between the Ravens and Colts at 3.06 million. The Cardinals-Saints brought an audience of 27.9 million. Proof is in the pudding boys get your ready this one is getting good who would like to wager that the David&Goliath I mean Jets&Colts game is going to blow this record to smithereens
    01-23-10, 04:16 AM
    "If "you can figure which two teams will bring the best viewer ratings for the Superbowl well then congratulations is in order you have this Sundays two Winners
    01-23-10, 10:37 AM
    Pauley, your posts makes no sense at all. Conspiracy theories are for the losers, and we know your record. Give it up now, before you are made to look like a fool. Just post who you think will win the games, and can the Bull S**t. No wonder there are so many losers out there. Some of you people actually buy this crap.
    01-23-10, 10:58 AM
    My record in the NFL for From week 17 till now sunshine is 9 and 2 in your eyes but if you look at the two I lost and read for once in your life you will see that I posted before game time that I was no longer picking Cards so my personal record is 10 and 1 and yours BigDaddy is a big fat 0 cause you are afraid to post a pick cause you my friend can not pick a game to save your life!!!!
    01-23-10, 11:14 AM
    Make your picks or shut up. It is that simple. Let's see your picks right now. If I disagree with your picks, we will wager REAL Money, not the Monopoly Money that you play with. For the very last time, put up or shut up. Either talk business or leave.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

01-26-10, 11:37 AM
    The total opened at 52 and is now up to 56.5. I do not think this is an automatic lock for the over. Indy's defense is much better than Minny's or Arizona's. Then you have the fact that 4 out of the last 5 Superbowls have gone under. Right now, the total is a pass for me.
    01-26-10, 11:41 AM
    I see you did not learn your lesson about what a devastation Totals can be to your bank account yet now did you oh stupid one
    01-26-10, 11:46 AM
    Look who is talking. You have lost all of your money. You can not even afford to wager any more. I checked you out and you made NO wagers last week. You are a fraud. You have run out of money. Nice work.
    01-26-10, 11:58 AM
    Wager Type:Football-6pts Teaser (2 team) ties push
    Wager Status:Win Risk / :$603.00 / To Win Amount$548.18 (USD) Accepted 1/24/2010 2:30 PM - EST Amount Paid: 1,151.1799999999998 Item #1Wager Type:Spread Outcome:Win Sport / Period:NFL Football /
    Game Line: New York Jets 1/24/2010 3:00:01 PM - (EST) +14½ * Game Notes: (CBS) NFL Playoff - Championship Round

Item #2
    Wager Type:Spread Outcome:Win Sport / Period:NFL Football /
    Game Line: Minnesota Vikings 1/24/2010 6:40:01 PM - (EST) +9½
    Pauley, I am going to kick your ass. Plain and simple. I am going to kick it until you are dead in here. I am going to pound you into submission. You think you know so much,yet you are too chicked sh** to make a wager. I DO have the ability to find out who people wager with and how much. I know all about you, which gives me a tremendous advantage. I know that you lied about your superbowl record. I know that you lied about certain wagers that you claim to have made. I also know that you will not give out wagers in here any more because you are afraid to be proven wrong. This is common with people who have huge inferiority complexes like yourself and have no self confidence at all. You see people like myself, Dom, Zboise, and many others giving out picks all of the time. Sometimes we win, and sometimes we lose. That is how the game works. You think you never lose. I know different. So it is time for you to put up or shut up. You refused to make your wagers public last week. I know that you lost money. I gave you the opportunity to make money, but you cowared away from it. If you think I am so stupid, put what little money you have left whaere your mouth is. Name your winner and name your total play. If we differ, we will wager. If you chicken out again, I will make sure that every poster in here is aware of that fact. No more backing down. No more running. You either put your money where your mouth is, or you get out of here. This is for all to see. Either you are a man, or you are not. Either you back up what you say, or you do not. I have given you numerous wager oppoetunities and you have backed out of each one. No more. I would wager you points, but as usual, you don't have any.
    Quote: Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER Below is a list of today's top 10 bets and if you are on Dallas you have a better chance of seeing God today than winning your wager because BOOKS don't lose, also if you are on Sandiego point spread looks like snowballs chance in hell of hitting but ML has a chance
    #1 San Diego Chargers - Point Spread
    #2 Dallas Cowboys - Point Spread
    #3 Minnesota Vikings - Point Spread
    #4 Dallas Cowboys - Money Line #2 and 4 together make total money on Dallas about80% to 20% Vikings
    #5 New York Jets - Point Spread
    #6 New York Jets - Money Line
    #7 Dallas Cowboys - Over
    #8 Minnesota Vikings - Money Line
    #9 San Diego Chargers - Money Line
    #10 Connecticut - Point Spread Quote: Originally Posted by

PAULYPOKER his is the top 10 bets of the day MLs has a bearing factor today HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!! #1 Arizona Cardinals -Money Line RUH! ROH! RAGGY! #2 Arizona Cardinals - Point Spread #3 New Orleans Saints - Point Spread #4 Indianapolis Colts - Point Spread #5 Baltimore Ravens - Point Spread #6 Arizona Cardinals - Over #7 Sacramento Kings - Point Spread #8 Baltimore Ravens - Money Line #9 Pittsburgh - Point Spread #10 New Orleans Saints - Under Going by what the books want it looks like SAINTS ML&UNDER for sure I am sad to announce because of the FIXED! FACTOR! If you are on these below your chances on winning in order from best to worst are 1.saints ML 2.under 3.AZ line 3.saints line Paulys NFL Fix Factor for today

Quote: Originally Posted
    by PAULYPOKER Yes boys I looked this one over from *every* possible angle and came up with the safest way to do this possible for the return investment and here it is: Teaser 7points New York Jets +9½ for Game Dallas Cowboys +3½ for Game ----------------------- Quote:
    Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER My play Baltimore Ravens +9½ for Game Arizona Cardinals +8½ for Game PAULY'S NFL Sunday matchup scenarios

he value of this teaser should not be overlooked
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Flight Packers +8.5 / Jets +8.5 is available at a few shops. I'm trying to decide if there is good value in this play. I like both teams in straight wagers which fits my criteria for placing into a 6-point teaser. Does anyone else think this is a good play? Is there any reason to stay away from teasers during the playoffs? Quote: Originally Posted by

PAULYPOKER Why not do this assuming you are using the 6 point point factor take the: JETS+8 1/2 EAGLES+10 risking normal bet: on Saturday if it is a win on Sunday take: RAVENS+9 1/2 PACKERS+8 1/2 risking normal or in my case double or take your strongest pick I'm assuming it's the Packers and tease it with: JETS+8 1/2 RAVENS+9 1/2 risking normal bet Or for Insurance reasons play a 9 1/2 point teaser: Packers+12 RAVENS+13 JETS+12 risking double normal bet Notice I left out the EAGLES ON THOSE LAST 2 OPTIONS: simply for the reason I believe that game could end up in a potential blowout handed out by Dallas but other than that I believe Dawgs is the way to go this week if you are teasing I think all the games will be close hard fought battles with the exception of the above mentioned possibility. Holy shit I think I just talked myself into making a play of this nature but at any rate good luck Packers / Jets Teaser

Quote: Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER Yes sir ree boys I actually feel like I am stealing and it feels good Carolina -1 Vikings-2 1/2 TELL'EM CHARLIE SENT YA PAULY'S bonus LOTTERY PLAY 1/2/2010 11:22 AM Teaser $20.00 TO WIN $800.00 Football
    - 311 New England Patriots +2 for Game Football
    - 311 New England Patriots/Houston Texans over 52½ for Game Football
    317 Cincinnati Bengals +4 for Game Football
    - 328 Oakland Raiders +4½ for Game

My picks today for PaulyPoker Quote: Originally Posted by Slate Dallas -3 Rams +8 Jets -10 TBay +3 Neng +3 1/2 1st half Houston -71/2 game Indy +9 small Quote: Originally Posted by

PAULYPOKER Neng +3 1/2 1st half DALLAS -3 TRASH THE REST TO MUCH RISK

Plain to see you are clearly out of your league against me Worthless Daddy when it comes to the NFL so take a seat on the bench where you belong shut your mouth and learn from the Zen Master
    [/quote]
    Whats your response to my damn near perfectness in which I put in full view to prove to all you are nothing but an angry old man who consistently loses but thinks there is no such thing as a record as good as mine But there it is sunshine read it and weep just think if you were not such an ass hole you could have befriended me and made a couple million off of my great vast knowledge of the NFL easily you do wager 6 figures right? well do the math 11WINS and (*1LOSS) which is a 92%win rate. Tell me Big Daddy how much $,$$$,$$$ would've you and your group won off of my expertise if you would have followed me instead of hating me? I know it is sad isn't it. (*1LOSS) you will not find this anywhere in my post's history as a actual play but I have to tell the complete truth this loss was the Ravens@Colts I had the Ravens+6 1/2 which means my public record is 100%! from week 17 till now
    Truth of the matter is this man has been attacking me for 2 months but every time I throw proof of record in his face he dis appears I wonder why?? Well this is not even a question it is plain to see how bad I ripped him a new asshole if I were and thank God I'm not Big Daddy I wouldn't try to prove my senseless accusations either cause frankly he does not have snowballs chance in hell.
    Lesson learned for all: BigDaddy is nothing but a spineless coward who loves to spew hate and false accusations about others who are more successful than himself which means it would not take much to get on his hate list the shame of the matter is he is and grandfather and should know better but instead he acts like a 10 year old when he is on one of his hate trips
    Well Big Daddy I hope you learned from this but I doubt it so when you attack me again I will just continue where I left off making you look hideous
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 11:20 AM.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wowwwwww is about all a person can say at this point. Happy New Year to ya Pauly!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

To you as well Urb!

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Damn that is a lot of effort pauly......just so many words.....