GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    People wear long sleeved shirts in Florida during Summer months??? WTF? Just noticed this.
    I live in Orlando.

Walked my dog at 10:30 last night at it felt like 91 degrees.

Tebow>off private jet>limo>hospital> + AC-AC-AC = long sleeved shirt

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post

Tebow>off private jet>limo>hospital> + AC-AC-AC = long sleeved shirt

kid is blessed

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    from article: Sumter (Gunshot Victim) posted the photo on Instagram, adding “My high school quarterback left the Bahamas to come and see me. Tebow has always been an awesome person.”

that is how the news picked it up
    Thank the GODS the media had Timmy-boys itinerary to know he skipped out on his vacation.

Sam Odom

GUM is jealous

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Sam is horny for Timmy

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Gummo Good stuff

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Sam Odom

Sam is horny for Timmy

Sammy admires the kid... most normal people do

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

.. most normal people do

Sam Odom

good night men & GUM

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Sam is horny for Timmy

good night men & GUM
    Enjoy.

Don't forget your box of

LostShirts
    LostShirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Maybe Tebow's in the closet

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Probably not....football player with a kid

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCDywf5r...hollyrod&hl=en
    Bi-sexual more than likely.

sammst3r
    sammst3r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Tebow can't catch a break.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Yes TT is gay

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

If you are not gay you are not winning, Tony.

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    If you are not gay you are not winning, Tony.
    Moiest you're right. TT is winning

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Another shyt thread about the queers. lol Their human too!!! We all can get shot for nothing, beat up for our color or just disrespected in general for no reason. Get over it! This is NO DIFFERENT then any other killing!!!! You bleeding heart pieces of shyt!!

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Except the guy that killed these innocent people. If you can truly except, then get to excepting the people that don't except other people....This killing is getting more run then any other one because it was a gay/queer bar. Unreal!

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

To add to the roid conversation. Capped delts (look this up if you are unsure of what this means) are not genetically possible and are a cardinal sign of using some sort of testosterone while training. This muscle does not build outwards even with intense training and only responds to chemicals. Even in his shirt you can see Timmy displaying the capping of an unnatural build. No offense ACoochy this is not within the realm of possibility. Abuse of steroids is so prevalent in the United States though, I do not blame you for thinking this is "hard work". You see this on many people at your regular gym day in and day out and think it is normal eventually.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Tim proly stopped by leaving 50K. Saying 'keep ur mouth shut to the press. They still think im a virgin.' most likely scenario.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Who cares if someone is gay? SBR should ban all racists, bible thumbers and muzzies who hate gays. I can't believe they let homophobic threads linger so long and don't ban them.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Yes TT is gay
    Tittywarrior is gay...yes tony

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Who cares if someone is gay? SBR should ban all racists, bible thumbers and muzzies who hate gays. I can't believe they let homophobic threads linger so long and don't ban them.
    That would leave me and you pavy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Timmy the best

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

If we cant hate on blacks, gays & forigners, whats the point in posting here?
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 08-31-16 at 12:37 PM.

tony_come

I would love a workout session with Timmy. Bench, biceps, triceps, shoulders and back.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Is that what you think???

Well... I've been in the gym training my entire life... and he's cycling something in his system.

I'm sure his God loving self is just eating natural fruits and berries.

Your biceps and shoulders don't swell like that on natural calorie intake.
    Absolutely can swell like that naturally. I'm a testament to this type physique. It's called genetics, training and eating properly. I'm in my forties now and at one time i trained like an animal for sports and other stuff. I believe when you train at an elite level like Tim has, you bring out the beast mode that most will never understand. When you hit the beast mode it's with you for life. I stopped working out for years and still had biceps, shoulders etc. bulging. although i did get soft around the edges, i started a basic workout routine again here few months ago and you'd think I'm ready to play LB for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Reason is because earlier in life i maxed every muscle i had out 6 days a week and it did something for life to me. I knew a guy that was a pro football player and he was soft all the way around and in 3 months he looked like he was ready to join an NFL team at 50.
    Money how are you training? are you just going into gym doing some reps squeeze out an extra rep, struggle a bit? a bit pumped, ready to hit the clubs? Start training till absolute failure on everything you do in gym, this means stationary bike, curls, running, presses etc. etc. everyday you train for a few years and you will have brought something out of your body you didn't know existed. This doesn't necessarily mean longer workouts, but more productive and 1 minute or less between sets. Try it for 3 months you'll see. If you don't look like Tebow then remember it's genetics as well, but your results will be night and day. Only supplement i suggest is Creatine and maybe a bcaa and most definitely plenty of minerals. If your working out longer than 45 minutes at this level i suggested, you had better have a good amino acid drink or you'll be burning muscle. Short (45 minute workouts) intense, little rest between sets proper nutrition and you can thank me latter.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Absolutely can swell like that naturally. I'm a testament to this type physique. It's called genetics, training and eating properly. I'm in my forties now and at one time i trained like an animal for sports and other stuff. I believe when you train at an elite level like Tim has, you bring out the beast mode that most will never understand. When you hit the beast mode it's with you for life. I stopped working out for years and still had biceps, shoulders etc. bulging. although i did get soft around the edges, i started a basic workout routine again here few months ago and you'd think I'm ready to play LB for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Reason is because earlier in life i maxed every muscle i had out 6 days a week and it did something for life to me. I knew a guy that was a pro football player and he was soft all the way around and in 3 months he looked like he was ready to join an NFL team at 50.
    Money how are you training? are you just going into gym doing some reps squeeze out an extra rep, struggle a bit? a bit pumped, ready to hit the clubs? Start training till absolute failure on everything you do in gym, this means stationary bike, curls, running, presses etc. etc. everyday you train for a few years and you will have brought something out of your body you didn't know existed. This doesn't necessarily mean longer workouts, but more productive and 1 minute or less between sets. Try it for 3 months you'll see. If you don't look like Tebow then remember it's genetics as well, but your results will be night and day. Only supplement i suggest is Creatine and maybe a bcaa and most definitely plenty of minerals. If your working out longer than 45 minutes at this level i suggested, you had better have a good amino acid drink or you'll be burning muscle. Short (45 minute workouts) intense, little rest between sets proper nutrition and you can thank me latter.
    Recon... buddy. You can be 5'11'' 195 lbs and look like a mean son of a bit#$. I get all that.

Tim Tebow is apparently listed at 6'3''. and been reports he's around 220-230 lbs.

You can be built like a truck and not cut. That's humanly possible.

You can't be built like a truck and cut with that height to weight ratio.... it's chemically engineered and humanly impossible naturally.

I've been in the gym religiously from January til now... and I've been on enhancer cycles in my life.... and without.

I can tell you... 100% Tebow is on enhancers.... steroids... illegal sh#$. Whatever you want to call it.

The secret for the last 20 years is basically injecting with testosterone. The problem is... you're not supposed to ever get off test EVER. You have to constantly inject proper accurate dosages. Once you stop the high levels of TEST... your body starts to go through a withdrawal phase. You start losing your mass. You start feeling like sh#$. You want to sleep all day. You have zero energy. It's just the way it is.... It could take 6 months straight... off steroids for your body to be regular again. Worst 6 months of your life. That's why most people are always constantly cycling steroids. They don't want to feel the off-cycle symptoms.

I don't really know why Tebow is juicing for? Once the guy gets checked out... he wouldn't pass a drug test.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Recon... buddy. You can be 5'11'' 195 lbs and look like a mean son of a bit#$. I get all that.

Tim Tebow is apparently listed at 6'3''. and been reports he's around 220-230 lbs.

You can be built like a truck and not cut. That's humanly possible.

You can't be built like a truck and cut with that height to weight ratio.... it's chemically engineered and humanly impossible naturally.

I've been in the gym religiously from January til now... and I've been on enhancer cycles in my life.... and without.

I can tell you... 100% Tebow is on enhancers.... steroids... illegal sh#$. Whatever you want to call it.

The secret for the last 20 years is basically injecting with testosterone. The problem is... you're not supposed to ever get off test EVER. You have to constantly inject proper accurate dosages. Once you stop the high levels of TEST... your body starts to go through a withdrawal phase. You start losing your mass. You start feeling like sh#$. You want to sleep all day. You have zero energy. It's just the way it is.... It could take 6 months straight... off steroids for your body to be regular again. Worst 6 months of your life. That's why most people are always constantly cycling steroids. They don't want to feel the off-cycle symptoms.

I don't really know why Tebow is juicing for? Once the guy gets checked out... he wouldn't pass a drug test.
    TMS taken over as most clueless poster at SBR...

Thinks it should take 9 months at 39 years of age to look like Tebow

Man you really aren't too bright are you?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/1...ls-mlb-workout

so let's see the guy was 220-230 when he was playing football. now that he's trying out for baseball he weighs in at 255?

he gained 25-35lbs of muscle naturally? you be the judge.

he needs to quit fukking around and get back to playing football. he could be a decent linebacker at that size.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/1...ls-mlb-workout

so let's see the guy was 220-230 when he was playing football. now that he's trying out for baseball he weighs in at 255?

he gained 25-35lbs of muscle naturally? you be the judge.

he needs to quit fukking around and get back to playing football. he could be a decent linebacker at that size.
    Its not like he has a whole lot of other things going on. That whole abstinence thing also would push one to train harder id imagine...

Not inconceivable to imagine 25lbs of muscle in a 4-5year span done naturally if you religiously follow a plan...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

lol coocher, sometimes man. i think you just like to be a contrarian but listen to yourself.

are you saying teblow became more disciplined and worked out harder after his football career?

do you know how hard it is to gain 35lbs of muscle without help when you've been working out all your life?

if he was some bum that never worked out and gained 35lbs of muscle with the right diet and lifting, that might be possible but c'mon man...

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    TMS taken over as most clueless poster at SBR...

Thinks it should take 9 months at 39 years of age to look like Tebow

Man you really aren't too bright are you?
    Honestly dude. You troll way too much.

I said I was training solid non stop for the last 9 months.

I'm 39 and been on off gym since age 16.

Learned more about nutrition in my early 30's than any of my other years.

You are just clueless when it comes to body building.

ACoochy

Honestly dude. You troll way too much.

I said I was training solid non stop for the last 9 months.

I'm 39 and been on off gym since age 16.

Learned more about nutrition in my early 30's than any of my other years.

You are just clueless when it comes to body building.
    So you obviously have a spotter then??

Lol I've forgotten more about bodybuilding than you'll remember...

First 123 Last