KickShootThrow
    Make SBR Sharp Again!
    KickShootThrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Seahawks u10.5 Wins for 2016-2017 Season.

You're getting + odds as well.

BOL

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I had the under on them last year, looked like a cinch then late run ... then they lose to StL? Cash money

I'm generally with you again. Why would they continue to get better? Arizona is the team that everyone counts out and outdoes expectation ... does anyone have the argument?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I had the under on them last year, looked like a cinch then late run ... then they lose to StL? Cash money

I'm generally with you again. Why would they continue to get better? Arizona is the team that everyone counts out and outdoes expectation ... does anyone have the argument?
    hell yeah i have a penetrating arguement.. i just wouldnt feel at ease being on the under side of 10.5.. just like you mentioned the seahawks had that amazing stretch of wins mid season.. they are that damn good. you have to worry about them winning 6 and 7 in a row. and i strongly believe they will continue to get better. now that thomas rawls has taken that main RB role, he is about to rush for 1000 easy... they are capable of doing it again man. i wouldnt be surprised if they have a 11-5 regular season. beware of the waterhawks man.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Lemme check the schedule and see if I want to argue this fully ... but last year I was going on the schedule AND the fact their O-line was dropping off majorly. I still cashed.

I will still argue that they are a mess at O-line, and that it won't cut it. No way do feel good about going over 10.5 with that schedule and that division.

Here's the one thing I would say: Cardinals OVER 9.5 is a WAY better bet than trying to pick what Seattle will do, so I guess I have my answer. I'm not sure what side the books are juicing at this point though. They love trapping over bettors with lots of juice, so I'm always wary.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Lemme check the schedule and see if I want to argue this fully ... but last year I was going on the schedule AND the fact their O-line was dropping off majorly. I still cashed.

I will still argue that they are a mess at O-line, and that it won't cut it. No way do feel good about going over 10.5 with that schedule and that division.

Here's the one thing I would say: Cardinals OVER 9.5 is a WAY better bet than trying to pick what Seattle will do, so I guess I have my answer. I'm not sure what side the books are juicing at this point though. They love trapping over bettors with lots of juice, so I'm always wary.
    see now i agree with that, arizona is fairly capable of getting 11 wins.. love nkimdeche pick up. mathieu is back