PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikes/Saints Over going up?

This line opened I think at 53 at most places, initially went down early week and then today I wake up and it is 54...Anybody think it might go up more before game time? Seems to me like a lot of people might be hitting the over hard and fast...Like Patrick Bateman likes to get down with his women.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like going UNDER 54. Games between these sides played @ Saints have been lower scoring than those @ Vikes.

PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, I am playing the Under. Just waiting for the influx of Over bets that are probably going to start coming in at the half from all the Colts backers. Over seems like the easy play, but both these teams played high scoring games last week so I believe the line is a bit inflated. Also, I feel like people are overlooking the fact that the Vikes have a descent defense...And Vegas wants Over bets, I gotta go against the grain here.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    I agree, I am playing the Under. Just waiting for the influx of Over bets that are probably going to start coming in at the half from all the Colts backers. Over seems like the easy play, but both these teams played high scoring games last week so I believe the line is a bit inflated. Also, I feel like people are overlooking the fact that the Vikes have a descent defense...And Vegas wants Over bets, I gotta go against the grain here.
    These teams also tend to score less at Saints than at Vikes! UNDER 54 for me.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Saints -4 is the play here. Jared Allen and company will be accounted for by Sean Payton's play calling and draws to Pierre Thomas.