Dhuepaxuz's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I can share my NFL Europe Play...

Rhein Fire @ Berlin Thunder = Under 37 1/2

http://www.nfleurope.com/

GL

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Any particular reason you like the under?

JBrown1045
    JBrown1045's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhuepaxus View Post
    Rhein Fire @ Berlin Thunder = Under 37 1/2

http://www.nfleurope.com/

GL
    Tough break. 41 in 1H and 0 in 2H. How that happens I'll never know. Luckily I took Rhein SU. Sorry you lost though.

tkt
    tkt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 637

any opinion on tomorrow's matches?
    Hamburg has been struggling offensively in last games and Frankfurt has good defence!?
    So under 39,5 is good pick? Hamburg limited Centurions to 7 points and Galaxy gave up 22 points to Thunder in last game and barely managed to win. You may still Hamburg has the edge, but this one is very tricky IMO. Frankfurt has won 3 straight, this season they won 3 straight, but not more than that. Frankfurt won this season only meeting 20-17.
    Frankfurt should win this one, they are the top team and should pull this one off, Hamburg has been impressive they just beat Centurions. So this is a tough one definitely. That's why I'm thinking under.
    Centurions - Admirals. Definitely right spot for Centurions to bounce back after that awful loss where they scored low # of points. Admirals defence is awful in last game they gave Rhein 3 interceptions, all resulted in Rhein TDs.
    Would lean Centurions -3,5. But it might be close, so ML looks like the best choice. Total at 41,5 looks like going over still, with that awful(I'd say very awful) admirals defence...
    Last edited by tkt; 06-08-07 at 04:17 PM.

Dhuepaxuz

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown1045 View Post
    Tough break. 41 in 1H and 0 in 2H. How that happens I'll never know. Luckily I took Rhein SU. Sorry you lost though.
    JBrown,

Nice call on Rhein .

It sure was a strange game in reference to the points. The way the 2nd half was played was how I expected the whole game should of been played.

Dhuepaxuz

Quote Originally Posted by tkt View Post
    any opinion on tomorrow's matches?
    Hamburg has been struggling offensively in last games and Frankfurt has good defence!?
    So under 39,5 is good pick? Hamburg limited Centurions to 7 points and Galaxy gave up 22 points to Thunder in last game and barely managed to win. You may still Hamburg has the edge, but this one is very tricky IMO. Frankfurt has won 3 straight, this season they won 3 straight, but not more than that. Frankfurt won this season only meeting 20-17.
    Frankfurt should win this one, they are the top team and should pull this one off, Hamburg has been impressive they just beat Centurions. So this is a tough one definitely. That's why I'm thinking under.
    Centurions - Admirals. Definitely right spot for Centurions to bounce back after that awful loss where they scored low # of points. Admirals defence is awful in last game they gave Rhein 3 interceptions, all resulted in Rhein TDs.
    Would lean Centurions -3,5. But it might be close, so ML looks like the best choice. Total at 41,5 looks like going over still, with that awful(I'd say very awful) admirals defence...
    TKT,

Nice write-up.

Dhuepaxuz

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Any particular reason you like the under?
    Crackerjack,

Just from their past performances.