Mr.Goodkat
    Mr.Goodkat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Betus wtf

Hey All,

Long story short, I got a call last week from betus and they said they put $100 of freeplay 20x rollover in my account that has been inactive for 5+ years. I got the account up to 2800 over the weekend and tried to cash out. They told me that I could only cash out 500 and the rest would be deleted because it was not my money, what a crock. I asked if there is anyway to get the money that I won and he said if i put in another 2800 he would match my money with a combined 10x roll over. 56k rollover for a seemingly shady book seems a little drastic. I would like to add that I use straight books 99.9% of the time and have had no issues. The only reason I used betus this time was the free but lure. Also, i failed to do much research on this book beforehand and have found out that my story is common. Any thoughts appreciated but Im leaning towards walking away with the 500....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Their terms do cover this and they stick to their guns. As you've seen others have made the same complaint before and get nowhere.

Honestly, a free shot at $500 is a pretty good deal and I think they would do themselves more good than harm by making it really really obvious to people that there is a maximum cap as they could have a really happy player right now instead of this.

Anyway, do grab your 500 and don't bother arguing is my suggestion.

Mr.Goodkat
    Mr.Goodkat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Thanks for your insight, I will take it but i'm definitely gonna be fuming for the next
    couple days......2300 down the pipe. This is worse then losing a bet, I was so happy all weekend being on a heater. The ONLY bright side is I didn't spend it yet.