PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Farve&the Dome factor

Like I said last week Farve+indoors+Room temperature(dome) = fountain of youth for Brett's tendons&ligaments in his aging arm able-ling him to throw with deadly pinpoint accuracy sharp as a Sniper.

I don't know you tell me Farve and the Vikes are 11 and 0 when playing in a dome this year home or away with Farve having these off the rector-scale mind blowing stats 28 Touchdowns and 3 Interceptions which when you do the math he throws 1 interception per every 9.3 Touchdowns which is unrealistic if I would have not seen this stat with my own eyes one word WOW!!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If there's a team that can go into New Orleans and do this, the Vikings are the team.

The only thing that sorta bugs me about the Vikings is their Jekyl & Hyde personality throughout history.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I had a gun to my head to make a play at this moment in time it would be:
    1.Vikings+3 1/2
    2.Saints ML-180
    3.under53

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2587

Plus, Mn 8-1 Su last 9 vs NO. Favre +4=WIN!!!

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Like I said last week Farve+indoors+Room temperature(dome) = fountain of youth for Brett's tendons&ligaments in his aging arm able-ling him to throw with deadly pinpoint accuracy sharp as a Sniper.

I don't know you tell me Farve and the Vikes are 11 and 0 when playing in a dome this year home or away with Farve having these off the rector-scale mind blowing stats 28 Touchdowns and 3 Interceptions which when you do the math he throws 1 interception per every 9.3 Touchdowns which is unrealistic if I would have not seen this stat with my own eyes one word WOW!!!
    Minny has no chance against Brees .

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

I agree the one that can do it is farve