G-Man Wins
    G-Man Wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

************ G-Man's Best Bet Of The Year. Denver / Carolina ***************

This game reminds me of the Ohio State/Oregon NCAAF Championship Game game just 2 years back .

Lopsided opinions were all over the Ducks. Buckeyes just bumped off Alabama the week before as a big dog.

Same thing happened in the last game with Denver upsetting the Patriots.
    Carolina is improved but they aren't as good as their record. Denver insnt as bad as their record this season.
    Broncos problem has been due to Kubiak's poor coaching and he has diluted the offense badly by holding down Peyton and running the ball too much. That has forced manning into throwing too many interceptions with 3 and long situations and defenses playing with knowing he is throwing. If Denver gets stopped on the run for this game, Manning should ignor the running game and pass his way to a win.

Its important to note that Denver hasn't won any games on the running game in the playoffs.They have only averaged 3.3 yards per carry against Pittsburgh and New England. Thats not enough to win against a high scoring offense like the Panthers.

The Bronco defense has had its injury issues, but still dominate only allowing on 18 points per game this season. More important, is that Denver held both Rothlisberger and Brady to under 3 tds per game. Cam isn't Brady or Big Ben so - I expect a shocker with Denver "Killing Newton". Much like O'Rielly's books about "Killing Reagan".

Getting back to Ohio Sate vs Oregon. If you recall the Ducks rolled along that season by getting many turnovers from the opposition that falsified their true potential. Same thing in this game with Carolina winning many games with the opponent turning the ball over excessively to help the Panthers win decisively many times. Last game, the Cards gave the game away in the first half. (7 turnovers in that game).

Keep in mind here that the panthers were beat by Atlanta in their one loss. Denver can play defense much better than the Falcons.

In a couple games with common opponents Carolina beat the Colts and the Packers. Denver lost to the Colts on turnovers during comeback drives and beat the Packers.

For a team to be so dominant all season on offense, it seems to me that Carolina should be a 10 point favorite. The line is suspicious to me and this line reflects that too much interest is on the Panthers with this low 5.5 spread, with the big chance that Denver could win SU.
    With that in mind I think everyone is being lured in to the Panthers with the worst case scenario that Denver covers and possibly wins SU.
    DENVER +6. -120

GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyleeCashflow

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Great write up and insight.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Love the write up

G-Man Wins
    G-Man Wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    Great write up and insight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Love the write up
    Thanks guys. Looking forward to next year.