Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Billy Walters....FWIW

Made a Move on Wednesday .....Dropping line from 6-51/2 on Broncos
    Per Las-Vegas Review Journal

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Every year there's stories during the Super Bowl about him, I take it as a grain of salt, misinformation if anything.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Who can really, really verify this? I can't find that article, either, jowframs

See, jtoler, I'm not against you, just when you're wrong. I'm with you on this one.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hard to believe much like another poster stated take with a grain of salt. Guy has such an intricate system going which includes runners who have never met him, don't know each other. Stories are legend but he's truly the Kaiser Soze of sports betting.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

It wouldn't be Super Bowl Season without a Billy Walters sighting...

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Billy Walters probably manipulated the line down so he could get better odds on the Panthers.

cashflow50
    cashflow50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Maybe he made a move on carolina ealier at 3.5 - 4 which moved to 5.5 - 6 so he could drop a huge one on the broncos

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Who can really, really verify this? I can't find that article, either, jowframs

See, jtoler, I'm not against you, just when you're wrong. I'm with you on this one.
    Matt Youmans Article Las-Vegas Review Journal

lilmikecav
    lilmikecav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1325

I can verify Billy Walters is on Denver BIG. I have a friend who is a professional gambler and knows Billy. I met him for lunch today and he said he personally is torn on this game. He said the guys he follows who are very analytical are all over Carolina.

However, Billy Walter is on Denver big and his exact words were he is "setting up the line". He said you are going to see really late money come in on DENVER and that will be Billy Walters plays. Billy is try grab 6 and may buy it up to 7. My friend said to expect the closing like to drop to 4 with all the late money that comes in on Denver.

I know no1 on here knows me and I have no reason to bullshit and to be honest I am interested to see if what he told me comes true. My buddy said he is just going to try and middle it. He currently has Denver at 6. He said he is waiting for the late money to come in on Denver and he was try to buy Carolina down to 3 and play for the middle.