PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

OVER or UNDER

Sitting at 44 now for the SB. Was at 45.

My early lean is OVER, but I'm looking at a Denver win. If that happens its most likely an under game. I'm torn!!

What's your thoughts??

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

The total went under when Carolina had the one loss this season. If Denver shuts down Cam, there's not likely to be much scoring.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

If you're on Denver, I'm not sure how you're torn on the total. They win on defense. I don't see the Broncos winning a shootout.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

In SuperBowl 48 the sharp money was all on Seattle. The thinking was that their superior defence would win them the game. It was Seattle and the Under. It turned out that Denver was completely unprepared for the Seahawk's running game and the Total sailed over.
    Sure, this is a completely different game, but again there's this perception of a strong defence keeping the game from being a score fest.
    44 is a low Total and I reckon there's a ton of value on the Over. The more I hear and read of this game being a tight and low scoring affair, the more I'm leaning towards the Total being my main bet on this game.
    I think there's a fair chance that one of these teams will come into the game unprepared in one area or another, and if the coaches are on point there will be opportunities to exploit, whether by turnovers or weaknesses in defence.
    Besides, it makes for better viewing cheering for scores from either side.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceD View Post
    Sitting at 44 now for the SB. Was at 45.

My early lean is OVER, but I'm looking at a Denver win. If that happens its most likely an under game. I'm torn!!

What's your thoughts??
    If you like the under if Denver wins, why not parlay them together?

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

With 2 weeks to prepare, and with 2 good head coaches, I expect the teams will be well prepared for each other. I expect the game to start slowly, feeling each other out and it will be close at half time. The second half both will open it up more. I had an open 10 pt teaser and chose the over 35 points rather than the under 55 in the game....

PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Bizzump