KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

dante stallworth killed somebody

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    I mean he was supposed to be the browns starting qb in the future so talented or not thats his excuse. Pacman jones is a cornerback that is not even on the same scale of importance
    Huh?? Supposed to be? he hasn't panned out he isn't s good player on the field and he's a nightmare off the field= bust. I'm more worried about the kid ending up dead. Not sure why you tried to equate pac and j football there ... Silly talk.

KingJD31

Vick

KingJD31

It's a dumb argument not everything is racist just stop, later.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    How old are you that 30-35 years if that is along time to you? If those are the best QBs why did cam win the Mvp? The games shifting buddy there's more and more black QBs coming in and those pocket QBs are what 3 seasons away from retirement at most guess who most likely replaced them? Does it make you uncomfortable?
    Why would I be uncomfortable? I don't base my race's worth on how well athletes do. I even said African Americans were better RBs. Hell, they're a lot better at basketball too. I doubt you dispute any of that. That doesn't make you racist just like it doesn't make me racist that I think white QBs are better.

Newton is a good QB. I never said he wasn't. With that said, he is getting by on size, strength, and pure athleticism.

Guys like RG III, Jamarcus Russell, and Vince Young fail because they lack the inangibles that the other QBs I mentioned have. Reading defenses, making good decisions, being smart with the ball, etc.

Russell Wilson is really the QB that you should be talking about. With that said, he gets called an uncle tom because he doesn't represent what some people want him to.

Just because your're a minority you don't get a pass for acting like a baby. White people get criticism too.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Those guys aren't their for us bud,trust me,they may have the same skin colour but that's as far as it goes. Bikers get some of the worst discrimination,people think your an Angel just because you ride a Bike or wear a leather vest.

Cops loiter around at Bike events,you get ignorant junk written in the papers.
    But they are...those crack cocaine laws that are harsh vs powder cocaine ... One is found in the hood one is often found in suburbia not always but how do you explain that? It's too much to get into right now trust me there's little things that you don't see like cannabis arrest records that end in probation and entry into the system. Won't get into police treatment it's not equal either is response time to affluent areas often white here vs slower response times in poor areas. Little things like that.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Why would I be uncomfortable? I don't base my race's worth on how well athletes do. I even said African Americans were better RBs. Hell, they're a lot better at basketball too. I doubt you dispute any of that. That doesn't make you racist just like it doesn't make me racist that I think white QBs are better.

Newton is a good QB. I never said he wasn't. With that said, he is getting by on size, strength, and pure athleticism.

Guys like RG III, Jamarcus Russell, and Vince Young fail because they lack the inangibles that the other QBs I mentioned have. Reading defenses, making good decisions, being smart with the ball, etc.

Russell Wilson is really the QB that you should be talking about. With that said, he gets called an uncle tom because he doesn't represent what some people want him to.

Just because your're a minority you don't get a pass for acting like a baby. White people get criticism too.
    Russ is half white can he be an Uncle Tom?

teaserpleaser

Vick
    What did Vick do? Dog fighting animal cruelty?An established NFL starting QB who is also WAS a super talent. Lmao over here.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

But they are...those crack cocaine laws that are harsh vs powder cocaine ... One is found in the hood one is often found in suburbia not always but how do you explain that? It's too much to get into right now trust me there's little things that you don't see like cannabis arrest records that end in probation and entry into the system. Won't get into police treatment it's not equal either is response time to affluent areas often white here vs slower response times in poor areas. Little things like that.
    White folk with money yeah I have no doubt they do,but most everyday white guys aren't getting saved by anybody,we are on are own pretty much.

That's the problem everyone thinks all white people are treated equal,that's bologna. Wealthy white and working man white are two different animals.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-09-16 at 08:17 PM.

KingJD31

What did Vick do? Dog fighting animal cruelty?An established NFL starting QB who is also WAS a super talent. Lmao over here.
    Vick was good? When?

teaserpleaser

Good talk fellas real life calls... Be back after the oj Simpson series on fx. Catch that shit it's pretty good. Lol farmers only commercial is on right now.

teaserpleaser

Vick was good? When?
    Maybe one of the years he made the pro bowl or comeback player of the year? Does he still hold the qb rushing record?

KingJD31

Maybe one of the years he made the pro bowl or comeback player of the year? Does he still hold the qb rushing record?
    One year in philly and he was a superstar, you on crack?

teaserpleaser

White folk with money yeah I have no doubt they do,but most everyday white guys aren't getting saved by anybody,we are on are own pretty much.

That's the problem everyone thinks all white people are treated equal,that's bologna. Wealthy white and working man white are two different animals.
    Kind of but even lower working class whites have a different " path" than blacks in their same bracket.

teaserpleaser

One year in philly and he was a superstar, you on crack?
    How many pro bowls did he go to? 1 year or multiple? You on meth?

packerd_00

Vick was pretty good in his early years.

BigDofBA

This thread turned into a train wreck.

Newton acted like a bitch regardless of what his skin color is.

A spade is a spade to me.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    This thread turned into a train wreck.

Newton acted like a bitch regardless of what his skin color is.

A spade is a spade to me.
    We can agree on newtons behavior ... Strange for a grown man to act that way when he has a strong relationship with his father. It's usually fatherless young males who act like that. It doesn't bother me thoug.

teaserpleaser

Why do people care? Is my question.

BigDofBA

Why do people care? Is my question.
    No one should care.

Not all black people are thugs. Not all white people are racist.

Some black people are horrible people. Some white people are horrible people.

I've actually defended Newton's antics all year when people got butthurt when he would dab or dance in the end zone. I liked it. With that said, if you're going to play like that, you have to keep your head up and take it like a man when you lose. That's all I'm saying.

Newton is a physical freak. He is only 26. Hopefully he learns from ths.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I noticed that all of the Cam hoopla started building the week that they beat the Titans.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I noticed that all of the Cam hoopla started building the week that they beat the Titans.

Yeah that Titan fan got her knickers in a twist didn't she.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Yeah that Titan fan got her knickers in a twist didn't she.
    I don't remember that. I think it was over Cam stretching for a TD and going up 3 scores and then doing an unnecessary dance in the endzone when the game was basically over and then taunting the players on the Titans and continuing to dance.

I MISS endzone celebrations. I loved watching Chad Joshnson, Owens, Smith, Horn, and the rest doing their thing.

The problem with a QB doing this kind of stuff is that he is the leader and face of the team and will always get the most attention. And when he fails(like in the Superbowl) he'll surely feel the heat even more because of his theatrics leading up to that failure. Race doesn't make a difference. White America hates on any player they feel is an ass. Take Tom Brady for example, white people hate Tom Brady more than any other player in the NFL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Jewish propaganda

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I don't remember that. I think it was over Cam stretching for a TD and going up 3 scores and then doing an unnecessary dance in the endzone when the game was basically over and then taunting the players on the Titans and continuing to dance.

I MISS endzone celebrations. I loved watching Chad Joshnson, Owens, Smith, Horn, and the rest doing their thing.

The problem with a QB doing this kind of stuff is that he is the leader and face of the team and will always get the most attention. And when he fails(like in the Superbowl) he'll surely feel the heat even more because of his theatrics leading up to that failure. Race doesn't make a difference. White America hates on any player they feel is an ass. Take Tom Brady for example, white people hate Tom Brady more than any other player in the NFL.
    I don't like Peyton Manning to be honest,just annoys me when they try to force certain players down your throat.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Jewish propaganda
    Love it!!!

First ... 4567